GDT: | Game LXII | Pens vs Caps | 1500hrs EST | Ice cold Penguins against the Russian Bear

Rocky Movies:

• Amazing

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Lame

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
We will either score early and cruise to a victory or get frustrated and lose embarrassingly. Probably the latter. Nationally televised afternoon game - exactly the kind of game where we often look like a bunch of amateurs.

Reactions: Andy99

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I think it matters a lot. Florida are better than us. Rangers are not - if we have our best lineup and play well. I don’t think our best is good enough against the Cats.

Florida also likes to run and gun and has defensive issues, though. Plus, Shesterkin gives us fits. Bobrovsky, not so much.

So while yes, Florida is a "better" team, they also play more of a style and have the type of weaknesses that I think the Pens can exploit more.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Zucker being back is nice... unless he will play hobbled which is a very real possibility, alas.

Reactions: Andy99

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
WSH has won 10 of their last 15 games, they do not suck as much as we want them to unfortunately.

reino

Jul 20, 2019
Malkin has wasted last 17years of Crosby's career. Is time to trade lazy Russian now!

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I think I’ll watch my first Pens game for the year. Do we still suck on afternoon games? 😂

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017

I'm starting to think that Ryan Wilson actually hates the Pens. I agree that the Pens have not been great recently, but if they go 50/50 the rest of the way they finish with 102 pts. If the Capitals do the same, they finish with 98 pts. Not saying that it's not possible to catch the Pens in the standings, but statistically speaking it is very unlikely. Essentially the Pens only really have to worry about the Caps today and hope to break even in the games against Nashville, Boston and Edmonton. Of course NYI, Philly, Detroit and Columbus are not guaranteed wins, but they are very winnable games for the Pens.

Just looking at the schedules the Pens have 5 games left against playoff teams with one back to back (today/tomorrow). The Caps have 7 games left against playoff teams and 2 back to backs left (today/tomorrow and the last two games of the season). Depending how the next couple weeks go, the Rangers might be able to decide who their opponent is going to be as they play the Capitals in the last game of the season.
Ryan Wilson is the worst. Only pessimistic @Andy99 posts his content. 😜

EDIT: Probably because they are the same person 😂

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
The Pens PR & Social media team is hands down the most embarrassing in the league, and that is saying something when you have as many horrible stinker accounts in this joke of a league.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
The Pens PR & Social media team is hands down the most embarrassing in the league, and that is saying something when you have as many horrible stinker accounts in this joke of a league.
I like cheese though.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
I mean at the end of the day it’s the bare minimum, most low-hanging fruit garbage content... so par for the course for the Pens franchise.

I’d love if they went the Carolina model which is kind of like the Wendy’s twitter but I guess the Pen’s are sticking with what they think the majority wants right now. They are probably right…….for now.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
9A443700-03DD-42A1-A9C3-C449460882D1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad