GDT: Game LXI: Avs @ Hawks - Perfect Strangers meet WITH EVERYTHING ON THE LINE!!!

mapletreemarty

Jan 26, 2017
Thunder Bay
Mr.Bean was another show beloved by the non English speaking folks in my community.

My grandparents didn't speak a lick of English while we were in Canada and my grandma loved Mr. Bean.... she would laugh hysterically non stop... the only other show she watched was Wheel of Fortune just to see what kind of dress Vanna White was going to wear.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
A brilliant sitcom that aired on ABC from 1986-1993 set in Chicago. You might be more familiar with its spinoff show, Family Matters.

BTW, I believe all eight seasons of Perfect Strangers can be seen online for free!

Ahhhh okay, I don't remember ever watching Family Matters, probably too young for that, but I totally remember watching reruns of Family Matters on Nickelodeon.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Come on 10-9 win!!!

All offense, no defense, just younger and faster hockey!

Yeah, vintage Tampa Bay hockey, more fun except for the goalies and the defense. I would love it, so much skill in this team. Using the speed is vital for this team.

Reactions: AvsWraith

BleedWell

Jan 6, 2018
I had a good talk with my crystal ball and it told me that it's gonna be a win for us and a hat trick for Rantanen tonight. I guess we can live with that.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
I had a good talk with my crystal ball and it told me that it's gonna be a win for us and a hat trick for Rantanen tonight. I guess we can live with that.
As long as his hattrick doesn't detract from MacKinnons hattrick, and Josts 5pt game.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Mr. Bean is mostly physical comedy, and that's a pretty universal language. My favorite work by Rowan Atkinson though will always be Blackadder, but that's the complete opposite as far as style of comedy, it's all wordplay.

Season 1’s a little rough, 2-4 are excellent.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Season 1’s a little rough, 2-4 are excellent.
Yeah, I always recommend people start with season 2, then go to 3 and 4, and finish with season 1. There's no continuity problems and it makes season 1 better when you're already invested in the series. It has some good moments but it isn't a good intro to the series as a whole.

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
For the love of GOD can we get Andrighetto away from MacKinnon before he injures himself trying to do everything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad