HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Game #Loss - 11.18.14 - vs Canes - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Interesting fact -- Nill just found a little used loophole that will allow McDavid to play out the remainder of THIS season with Dallas.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
I would bury Jordie so fast it's not even funny. I swear to God if Jyrki doesn't take his place Thursday I'm going to lose my ****.

If the tank is on Jyrki needs to be reassigned to Texas so Jordie stays in the lineup. Now is not the time to mess with what's working as they try their best to fight it out with Buffalo for McDavid.

Scorponox

Nov 8, 2014
Whats Lindback GAA after this game? Come on coaching staff dump him. Pick up Brodeur...even he would be better at 42.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
I feel bad. :(

We really needed this one so I'm happy for us... but you know you guys are my homies, and I really do hate to see you guys in this funk. All I can hope is that by the time we meet again in March, BOTH of us are talking about the game being a big one for playoff implications.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I know it's panic time but that was a much better game than we've had lately. We actually looked like a good team in the third and we could have tied it if it wasn't for Lindback. The offense finally stopped sucking which removes one of our major issues. We started out by getting badly outshot and we finished with the most shots. And unlike the Chicago game we didn't give up and actually attempted a comeback which nearly worked. Jamie, Klingberg, Seguin and Fiddler all had a great game I thought

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Hey, don't feel bad. The Canes are cool. Good luck the rest of the way.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I know its a joke, but

Hanifin - Honka
Nemeth - Klingberg
Oleksiak - Jokipakka/Dillon

Would look pretty damn sweet in a few years
Dislike this post because it reminds me that Nemeth got injured.

Dislike.

TestGrave

Nov 30, 2013
Central Florida
I feel bad. :(

We really needed this one so I'm happy for us... but you know you guys are my homies, and I really do hate to see you guys in this funk. All I can hope is that by the time we meet again in March, BOTH of us are talking about the game being a big one for playoff implications.

Don't worry, the Stars just need another year... ;-)

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
Hey, don't feel bad. The Canes are cool. Good luck the rest of the way.
0760.png

Don't worry, the Stars just need another year... ;-)
But what about last season's promise? :(

I hope you guys aren't going to do what my Panthers did/are doing...

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
Nice to hear Ruff rip Kari, Spezza, and Hemsky.

What'd he say? Hemsky's spinorama pass to Benn in the 2nd was my favorite facepalm of the game. A simple pass to the left would have sufficed. He tried to trick it up and missed his target that was 3 feet away by about 6 feet.

MetalGodAOD*

Looks like I didn't miss much tonight. Can't believe they rattled off 5 unanswers goals after going up 2. This team is so damn lax it's not even crazy.

Klingberg is still awesome. Him Seguin and (sometimes) Benn are the only ones who are earning their salaries here.

Bkennedy*

Looks like I didn't miss much tonight. Can't believe they rattled off 5 unanswers goals after going up 2. This team is so damn lax it's not even crazy.

Klingberg is still awesome. Him Seguin and (sometimes) Benn are the only ones who are earning their salaries here.

Can you really not believe it?

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Jordie Benn must be a robot sent from the future to troll us indefinitely, I don't know how this guy is still on this team. He is hugely responsible for Dwyer going down the center to score and then follows it up by taking a penalty. Just brilliant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad