GDT: Game LIII | "Bound To Rebound" | 02/02/17 | 6:00 PM | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Preds are incredible at breaking up passes, very frustrating to watch as an opposition fan

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Nobody has taken more criticism this year than Lucic.
Remenda? :nod:
Every single GDT is filled with it. Don't know why you have Yakupov on the list, though.
Everybody gets called out in GDTs, nature of this board atm. That's why I said cumulative. And I judge that by the sheer number of posts. And the number of threads created (and in some cases 'cleverly' camouflaged) specifically to call for said player to be driven to the airport.
I haven't seen a lot of Lucic threads. Lots of Yak, Ebs, RNH hate threads. Lots.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I'd say the problem tonight has been more execution than effort.

Our puck handling, passing, and shooting has been awful tonight.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I'd say the problem tonight has been more execution than effort.

Our puck handling, passing, and shooting has been awful tonight.

I agree with this. The attention to detail isn't there and it leads to lost opportunities and dumb mistakes.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint

Haha, good call.

Everybody gets called out in GDTs, nature of this board atm. That's why I said cumulative. And I judge that by the sheer number of posts. And the number of threads created (and in some cases 'cleverly' camouflaged) specifically to call for said player to be driven to the airport.
I haven't seen a lot of Lucic threads. Lots of Yak, Ebs, RNH hate threads. Lots.

I don't know about earlier this year, but lately I haven't seen many threads tbh, just player threads. Either way, if people play poorly they deserve to be criticized, Lucic included.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Oilers really need a pure goal scorer / sniper.

Even they'd have a hard time with most of our shots coming from 10+ feet from Rinne.

If we're going to dump, at least cycle into some space, not this inane two men behind the goal and everything goes to the point.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I agree with this. The attention to detail isn't there and it leads to lost opportunities and dumb mistakes.

The guys are battling and finishing checks, I don't agree with the effort criticisms. The problem isn't lack of effort.

Our execution is abysmal and decision making very poor. Bobbled passes, missed shots, over passing, and just poor execution all around.

Some time in the classroom watching film is needed.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
RNH and Ebs used to eat this team for breakfast. That was with prime Suter and Weber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad