GDT: Game Jan 7

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022
The team played like advertised on a matinee. Not gonna dump on Raanta. He wasn't good, but not terrible. Streaks are going to even out along the regular season.

Reactions: Navin R Slavin

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Andersen right now.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

whiskers

Aug 2, 2018
Shootouts and 3v3 OT are the stupidest things in all of sports. f***ing child skill competition deciding points in the standings is unbelievably f***ing stupid
Well 3vs 3 aint that bad when u definitely dont want a tie game , shootout are stupid , just look at the fan going mad crazy when someone score , kinda like basketball , the game started and crowd goes crazy banana after the first points , sit the F down it it will happened 50 more time at the very least lol , the shootout in hockey would be the equivalent of free throw in basketball after OT if the game was still tied.
Shootout has a chalenger , MLB 10th inning rules is also very stupid

Probably still Andersen after we lose 1st or 2nd round after hes a no show

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
I think it’s the best of a bad situation. Unless there’s no OT at all.

I don’t know if you were a hockey fan when there was 5 on 5 OT …. But, I’m sure you know how excruciatingly boring it was. Teams simply wanted to get out of it with the point.
I was and don't disagree. I am a strong advocate of having ties. There are 82 games in the regular season, people can live with some ties.

Reactions: Tryamw

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Didn't realize the game was on earlier...Saturday matinee against a bottomed feeder? Glad I missed it, looks like the predictable outcome. And *checks stats* yup, outshot them 42-18 and lost, healthy 7% shooting is at least an improvement on our last game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad