GDT: Game II Pens vs Caps Oct 13th 1930hrs: Friday the 13th

First goal

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What good shot? Is he even getting in places to use it?

Yeah my disappointment with him is that he's not getting in a position to use that shot enough. If he was doing that, I'd be fully happy with him.

But like I said, I have more of an issue with O'Connor than Harkins right now. Harkins is just an energy guy struggling to get open in the offensive zone, but he's still doing something. I think O'Connor looks invisible.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I don't think that's the issue, they need a net front guy for that line. Rakell is definitely a goal scorer there IMO

Maybe. I would love ANY netfront guy on this team so I'd take it. It just seems that they are creating plenty but can't quite put it away. If this team's identity is going to be "offense" then it would be nice to have another pure shooter on this team, though.

Too bad Yager is a couple years off eh?

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Yeah my disappointment with him is that he's not getting in a position to use that shot enough. If he was doing that, I'd be fully happy with him.

But like I said, I have more of an issue with O'Connor than Harkins right now. Harkins is just an energy guy struggling to get open in the offensive zone, but he's still doing something. I think O'Connor looks invisible.

I suspect part of it is he's [DOC] used to playing center for almost all of his pro career. Regardless, he's gotta figure it out soon in the NHL.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I suspect part of it is he's [DOC] used to playing center for almost all of his pro career. Regardless, he's gotta figure it out soon in the NHL.

Yeah I'm definitely not ready to throw him aside, especially with how dominant he was in the pre-season. But I'd be lying if I said I was satisfied with him so far in the regular season.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
settle down now, ...anyways, joining the group with a slight dissapointment with DOC, I think we all thought he would finally break out...he just had a shift on L2 and had a chance to force the play he just stopped skating and defered to Geno and Rakell, maybe he just needs change of scenery

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad