GDT: Game #bleh - at meh - some station - guh

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Credit to Jokipakka and Daley for moving their damn feet and giving the Rangers' defense something to think about and open up space for Hemsky. That's how 4v4 hockey works.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
starswin.gif

razorstarswin.jpg

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
That's about as poorly as the Stars can play in a game and still pick up a win.

At this point given the Stars are down and out I'm more concerned about process than results. And I'm not happy at all with what I saw today. I know it was the 2nd night of a back to back and an afternoon game, but NYR played yesterday too so that's no excuse.

The team has to figure out how they want to go about their business the rest of the year. That kind of 3rd period effort applied in the future is going to kill whatever chance we have to win the games we are leading the rest of the year and lead to much more unpleasantness in this forum.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
That's about as poorly as the Stars can play in a game and still pick up a win.

At this point given the Stars are down and out I'm more concerned about process than results. And I'm not happy at all with what I saw today. I know it was the 2nd night of a back to back and an afternoon game, but NYR played yesterday too so that's no excuse.

The team has to figure out how they want to go about their business the rest of the year. That kind of 3rd period effort applied in the future is going to kill whatever chance we have to win the games we are leading the rest of the year and lead to much more unpleasantness in this forum.

I really believe this team is not going to win until Jamie Benn becomes the Jamie Benn we're used to again.

He's been by far the most disappointing player this season (outside of Kari).

MetalGodAOD*

It's game 50 I think they're past they point. They are what they are.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Does anyone honestly believe we still have a shot at making playoffs? Serious question. 5 points out is doable, but with how inconsistent we are this year do you guys actually think we can string together a .600+ record the rest of the way?

FrailSwan

Feb 26, 2012
I have lost my home
Does anyone honestly believe we still have a shot at making playoffs? Serious question. 5 points out is doable, but with how inconsistent we are this year do you guys actually think we can string together a .600+ record the rest of the way?

I felt nothing when we won. Forever numb.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX

Depends on how our deadline day goes for me.

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Couldn't catch the game today. How has Ritchie looked? thx

Didn't really like him. He couldn't keep up with Benn and Seguin at all. Hopefully it was just an off game for him. Was strong on the boards though and made some nice plays because of it.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010

Memememememe

Cmon Boston, lose your marbles already.. 1game suspensions, please

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Like Ritchie's game but he doesn't have the footspeed to play with Benn/Seguin a whole season. Best thing he can do this offseason is power skating lessons.

Again with the overall poor play and blown leads. Yeah they won but they were outplayed as the game went along. If this win was supposed to engender confidence that they'd make the playoffs it failed.

No Sceviour but Garbutt stayed in. Colton isn't an automatic yes in the lineup but Ruff should never utter the term "accountability" and expect anyone to believe it's more than lip service.

Judging by that game I have no idea how Nash has 33 goals.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Like Ritchie's game but he doesn't have the footspeed to play with Benn/Seguin a whole season. Best thing he can do this offseason is power skating lessons.

Again with the overall poor play and blown leads. Yeah they won but they were outplayed as the game went along. If this win was supposed to engender confidence that they'd make the playoffs it failed.

No Sceviour but Garbutt stayed in. Colton isn't an automatic yes in the lineup but Ruff should never utter the term "accountability" and expect anyone to believe it's more than lip service.

Judging by that game I have no idea how Nash has 33 goals.

Ritchie isn't going to play alongside Benn and Seguin if Nuke is healthy. Adding some speed would be good, but next year his opportunity might be on a line with Moen and Fiddler.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad