GDT: Game #bleh - at meh - some station - guh

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson

imnotbeatingmyselfseguin.gif

lolkari.gif

lindy.gif

Primetimey*

We have no chance at the playoffs now so I dont even care anymore.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
4pts from the road-trip, anyone? No matter from where, gotta keep fighting..

Rested and re-charged Kari is something we need.. But we HAVE to be better in front of whoever is on the net. In Dallas we dominated(anyone knows this story) them but Lundquist stole that game. Let's use the speed and get them chasing early. Segs scored last night, let's now build on that.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
4pts from the road-trip, anyone? No matter from where, gotta keep fighting..

Rested and re-charged Kari is something we need.. But we HAVE to be better in front of whoever is on the net. In Dallas we dominated(anyone knows this story) them but Lundquist stole that game. Let's use the speed and get them chasing early. Segs scored last night, let's now build on that.

Are you confusing last game with the game from last year? Lundqvist didn't steal anything last game as we lost and it was a pretty even game. Last year you guys dominated but Lundqvist stole the game.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Are you confusing last game with the game from last year? Lundqvist didn't steal anything last game as we lost and it was a pretty even game. Last year you guys dominated but Lundqvist stole the game.

Yea that was definitely last year, but it's easy to see why he mixed up that game with this season....as last season's game at home vs the Rangers was pretty much a preview of every game this year.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
^
|
|
Yes that was last seasons game.. Who knew it's was first of many..

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Yea that was definitely last year, but it's easy to see why he mixed up that game with this season....as last season's game at home vs the Rangers was pretty much a preview of every game this year.

The first period of that game was one of the worst periods of hockey I've seen this team play in my life and we came out up 1-0. :laugh:

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
I mean at this point you guys know the math for the playoffs.. I'm just going to try to enjoy the good players on the team and whatever wins we can take out of this year. Let's try to get one today.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
I don't feel any real urgency about this season and making the playoffs. The season could be 200 games long, I don't know. Is it really February 8th? Is that bad? Most of the expectations were already dashed early on. They'll probably play well today for some reason after the inexcusable garbage effort vs Buffalo.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Not even watching tonight.

Better Call Saul or bust.

Crap. Thanks for the reminder.

Still going to watch the Stars though. I assume they'll even be finished before that starts.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
I don't feel any real urgency about this season and making the playoffs. The season could be 200 games long, I don't know. Is it really February 8th? Is that bad? Most of the expectations were already dashed early on. They'll probably play well today for some reason after the inexcusable garbage effort vs Buffalo.

This sums it up well.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I promised myself I'd never get back to the point where I was hoping they'd lose. This tweet changed that:

Mike Heika ‏@MikeHeika

Stars lines in warm-ups:

Benn-Seguin-Eaves
Cole-Spezza-Hemsky
Roussel-Eakin-Garbutt
Horcoff-Fiddler-Sceviour

Pretty sad that they're rolling with the same group as last night. Why is Ritchie up and riding the bench and not playing today with Texas?

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Everything they keep saying about how we need our younger guys playing.....yet how many times has a younger guy sat in the press box this season for no reason other than Lindy?

Either have him in the line up or send him down, ridiculous.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Sevy just said he wouldn't be surprised to see Ritchie play this afternoon.

Lol.

He's going to be disappointed when he sees the line rushes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad