GDT: Game 9 - New York State Police Officers @ New Jersey Satans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
And we have plenty of players with NHL experience. Obviously Torts feels that you guys are so bad we don't need them ;)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This is an EPIC GDT!!!! I don't get Elias's though, and the one for Marty is broken. I SO want to know what that picture is!!!!

If ever there was a game for JJ to come up big it is this one. Definitely want to see good play from the top guys, but their lack of depth should open holes for our bottom lines. CBGB will be a big part of this game, but I want to see what JJ and Butler can do too.

Some of this with our new bench coach please.

you-re-next-o.gif

Stay Mad!!!!

coaches.gif

King Henrique

¡ɹǝʌo s,ʇı ¡ǝnbıɹuǝɥ
Jan 8, 2010
NJ
I'm not gonna hate on the move and say the game was meaningless. It was still a nice goal.

I just don't see how one move means anything.

The goal was nice and all, it just means absolutely nothing. The kid hasn't played a single NHL game and his line may play a total of 8 minutes during the game, if that. Was that video supposed to strike fear into us? Pretty meaningless if you ask me.

DevilChuk*

And we have plenty of players with NHL experience. Obviously Torts feels that you guys are so bad we don't need them ;)

So many players with NHL experience you've had a revolving door stand in as your fourth line for the past few weeks...

We're also so bad that:

Was that Henrik "Queen" Lundqvist he just scored on? Since we're sharing youtube clips and all..

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Just my 2 cents, a compilation of our 4th line going to town on them during the playoffs would have been a more fitting response :laugh:

DevilChuk*

Just my 2 cents, a compilation of our 4th line going to town on them during the playoffs would have been a more fitting response :laugh:

Fourth lines aren't supposed to play hockey. They're supposed to line-up at center ice during the puck drop in case the other coach sends over his goons and forces poor old Tortorella to have his guys fight :cry:

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
So many players with NHL experience you've had a revolving door stand in as your fourth line for the past few weeks...

They still had NHL experience. Never said they were any good :laugh:

Fun fact: Last year's AHL call up score in his first game against the devils

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
I'm pretty sure he was talking about Hagelin. He scored in his first game against the Devils, but it wasn't his first. I believe his first came against Bobrovsky.

..but still, Brodeur loves giving up firsts. Let's hope there isn't one tomorrow.

I stand corrected. Always thought that was his first because I remember a big deal being made about it.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
For the Rangers it doesn't really depend on the bottom six. What matters are Stepan and Hagelin. The top line will play their game, probably get a goal. The bottom six will do nothing, unless they pull something out of their ass. Pyatt will still be Jesus, and park his ass in front of the goal. Steps and Hags could be those of the last 2 games, and dominate both ends of the ice. Or they could be the players of the playoffs, and the first few games, and forget how to make a pass.

holikwillfindyou

Jan 19, 2010
booville
today, i saw a **** mom buying rangers balloons and decals at a party store.

her child was wearing a devils jersey...

the clerk told her he was a devils fan, she told him she was a rangers fan...

i told her..at least you raised your child right.

LGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
For the Rangers it doesn't really depend on the bottom six. What matters are Stepan and Hagelin. The top line will play their game, probably get a goal. The bottom six will do nothing, unless they pull something out of their ass. Pyatt will still be Jesus, and park his ass in front of the goal. Steps and Hags could be those of the last 2 games, and dominate both ends of the ice. Or they could be the players of the playoffs, and the first few games, and forget how to make a pass.

Devils are not currently playing at their best neither, typical post lock-out inconstancy. On the other hand it's the complete opposite to the Rangers. Top 6 and key players are struggling but the scoring depth is already working.

That's going to be a very interesting game.

Volchenkovs Face

Oct 10, 2010
I just hope Mashinter doesn't jump anyone this game. In an AHL game he straight up sucker punched Urbom. Hopefully if he tries a fair fight he gets his ass kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad