GDT: Game 9 - New York State Police Officers @ New Jersey Satans

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
We HAVE to destroy the Rags bottom 9..I mean look at it.

Nash Richards Gaborik
Hagelin Stepan Pyatt
Asham Boyle Halpern
Powe Miller Mashinter

DevilChuk*

We HAVE to destroy the Rags bottom 9..I mean look at it.

Nash Richards Gaborik
Hagelin Stepan Pyatt
Asham Boyle Halpern
Powe Miller Mashinter

Knowing Deboer, we will match the CBGB line up against their top line.

Truth is, outside of their top 3, their offensive corps are pretty weak. The middle two lines may be strong defensively but they don't sound scary offensively in the slightest. That fourth line is hilarious.

Key to winning would be containing that top line.. which includes staying out of the box so we don't give them an extra 2 minutes of ice time.

apice3*

I'm hoping we line match tomorrow. Zajac line against Richards line. Kovy line against Hagelin line. 3rd vs 3rd, 4th vs 4th.

I feel like our top 6 can contain their top 6 whie our bottom 6 will eat theirs alive.

apice3*

Key to winning would be containing that top line.. which includes staying out of the box so we don't give them an extra 2 minutes of ice time.

Their PP can't score anyway. Some Ranger fans would bet we score more SHG than they score PPG

DevilChuk*

I'm hoping we line match tomorrow. Zajac line against Richards line. Kovy line against Hagelin line. 3rd vs 3rd, 4th vs 4th.

I feel like our top 6 can contain their top 6 whie our bottom 6 will eat theirs alive.

If we do that, I'd be very, very happy and we should end up winning.

Zajac's line should be able to shutdown Richards line.. even if it comes at the expense of their offensive production.

Our 2nd-4th will destroy their 2nd-4th, that's not even close. Their line-up minus Callahan and Kreider is ridiculously unbalanced.

DevilChuk*

Their PP can't score anyway. Some Ranger fans would bet we score more SHG than they score PPG

Still.. in a tight game, i'm not willing to give Nash or Gaborik an opportunity to single-handedly win it with one individual play.

Prob will be there so hoping for a nice 5-0 win!

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I would go with Elias line against the Nash line. Kovy line against the Boyle line. CBGB against Stepan line. 4th against 4th.

DevilChuk*

I would go with Elias line against the Nash line. Kovy line against the Boyle line. CBGB against Stepan line. 4th against 4th.

Would probably be ideal and considering we have last line change, very achievable.

I'd wager that if more than 4 total goals are scored.. we most likely won.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
Knowing Deboer, we will match the CBGB line up against their top line.

Truth is, outside of their top 3, their offensive corps are pretty weak. The middle two lines may be strong defensively but they don't sound scary offensively in the slightest. That fourth line is hilarious.

Such a hilarious 4th line. I mean miller is just terrible.

Wait a second... Is that Adam 'Lidstrom' Larsson getting embarrassed

Last edited:

DevilChuk*

Wait a second... Is that Adam 'Lidstrom' Larsson getting emberassed

Such a hilarious fourth line that you felt the need to defend it on the Devils board.

Yup.

Oh.. and spelling is pretty important if you're trying to embarrass someone.. otherwise, you just embarrass yourself.

apice3*

:laugh:

Are you expecting Miller to set the world on fire tomorrow?

Your 4th line has a combined 0 games played for the Rangers this year. Two of which have 0 games played in their careers, one of which was a -20 last year.

Your 4th line is pretty hilarious.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Miller is a pretty good prospect. On the 4th line with those guys (Mashinter?) I don't expect him to light it up.

It does seem we've had a couple of first goals scored on Marty from some Rangers though. Looking over the I scored my first goal on Marty thread. McDonagh, and Stahl come to mind.

apice3*

I'm not gonna hate on the move and say the game was meaningless. It was still a nice goal.

I just don't see how one move means anything.

DevilChuk*

Over/Under on total minutes that line plays.

I'm going to set the bar at 8 minutes.

If they ever get caught on the ice for an extended shift or after an icing.. oh god haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad