Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
All I ask, Zach Kassian and Matthew Tkachuk go 8 rounds like a heavyweight boxing matchup.

Arizona holds a 19-16-3-2 record vs the Panthers split between their days in Winnipeg and Glendale including 3-7-0 in their last 10.
Florida is 5-3-1 coming into tonight converting 9.8% on the PP (29th) and 74.3% on the PK (27th).
Arizona is 2-5-1 coming into tonight, converting 30.0% on the PP (3rd) and 81.2% on the PK (11th).

Lines:
Verhaeghe - Barkov - Tkachuk
Balcers - Bennett - Reinhart
Luostarinen - Lundell - White
Lomberg - Staal - Hornqvist
Forsling - Montour
Mahura - Gudas
Staal - Kiersted

Keller - Boyd (why?)- Crouse
O'Brien - McBain - Fischer
Maccelli - Bjugstad - Spicy Dyl
Ritchie - Hayton (Why?) - Kassian
Valmaki - Moser
Ghost! - Brown
Nemeth - Stretcher

Expected Goalies:
Bob.png
Vej.png

Last edited:

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ

"He added that when his dad, former Coyotes captain Keith Tkachuk, played in downtown Phoenix, there was an exciting atmosphere then. "There’s a lot of people that love hockey here, it’s just to have it in a location like this makes it that much easier for them to come to games.”

Not quite sure what I expected him to say, but this wasn't it lol. I guess he wasn't a fan of Glendale arena.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
I wonder what Tkachuk will have to say about Mullett. He's never been afraid to be outspoken
PXL_20221102_013706850.jpg

I was this close to asking him. He blew his hot steam on the glass right in front of me just ten seconds b4 I flashed this. Didn't have my camera out at the time. Quite the character.
Impressed with this place. The only word to describe it is FUN. I want to go to a bunch of these.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I thought Bally Arizona fixed the tint? It looks horrible. Switching to Panthers broadcast. Haven't listened to the home crew yet this year ha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad