GDT: Game #9: Coyotes @ Ducks | 7:00pm AZ | Scripps

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I got one to record games on. Can’t use with LG “yet” (no app avail,), but have a Somy as well and Tablo works.
I hope your LG works better than mine does. Mine always dropped internet connection so I hard-wired it to the router to bypass wi-fi. Still does it. After experiencing this issue I looked it up online and it's apparently quite common.

I'll never buy another LG TV again lol.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Really gotta hope Maveric is ready next year and Simashev a year later.
Maveric will be in Tucson next year. Simachev and But have contracts through 24/25 and will probably stay in Russia an extra year instead of playing in Tucson. For most Russians, it's NHL or KHL.
Next season we'll add Szuber to our D. Maveric the following if he's ready.

My guess on first full seasons with the Coyotes-
Szuber 2024-2025 season
Lamoureux 2025-2026 season
Simachev 2026-2027 season

We're going to be weak on D for another 3 seasons minimum unless BA can trade for some players.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I hope your LG works better than mine does. Mine always dropped internet connection so I hard-wired it to the router to bypass wi-fi. Still does it. After experiencing this issue I looked it up online and it's apparently quite common.

This one's been great (knock on wood), I said the same thing after my first LG (a plasma) started showing me only the upper half of the screen, fixed it and it did it again, way too soon! Current one is their flagship OLED and I got it instead of the Sony because LG makes the screens and it was a bit less money. Now that I don't have access to the TABLO app, I wish I'd have gone Sony!

cobra427

May 6, 2012

I have Tablo now, couldn't get it to work, called their help line, it doesn't work with a Samsung TV, all 3 of mine of course:)

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I have Tablo now, couldn't get it to work, called their help line, it doesn't work with a Samsung TV, all 3 of mine of course:)
It say's on their website "coming soon" for Samsung, LG and Vizio. I think I will bite the bullet and stay with Cox until the streaming is available.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
It say's on their website "coming soon" for Samsung, LG and Vizio. I think I will bite the bullet and stay with Cox until the streaming is available.
That it does, but some asshat (kinda like xg) wrote that app for LG was available.
See what happens when folks are full of shit? :laugh:

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I just went out and got a 4K fire stick for $29.00, so I don’t have to watch in bedroom only. Works just fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00