GDT: Game #9: Coyotes @ Ducks | 7:00pm AZ | Scripps

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Game Notes:
Anaheim comes into tonights matchup riding a 4 game winning streak, all of which have been on the road. Anaheim has a 1-2-0 record at home this year.
Arizona heads out on a one game road trip before returning to play Montreal, Winnipeg and Seattle. Arizona has a 2-3-0 record on the road so far this season.

Anaheim and Arizona have met up once this year, with Arizona coming out on top back at the Mullet on October 21st by a score of 2-1 (goals from Zucker, Keller, Vatrano....)

Who's Hot:
Michael Carcone + Sean Durzi (both have 6 points in their last 5 games)

Who's Not:
Urmmm Logan Crouse?

Screen Shot 2023-11-01 at 12.53.38.png

Projected Lineups:
:coyotes
Keller - Hayton - Schmaltz
Maccelli - Bjugstad - Crouse
Carcone - Cooley - Kerfoot
O'Brien - McBain - Boyd
Moser - Durzi
Valimaki - Dumba
Stetcher - Brown
(Dermott is going to play tonight, per Craig Morgan, just not sure who's spot he's going to take)

:ducks2
Zegras - Carlsson - Terry
Vatrano - McTavish - Strome
Jones - Henrique - Silfverberg
Johnston - Carrick - Leason
Fowler - LaCombe
Mintyukov - Lybushkin
Vaakanainen - Gudas

Last edited:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
You know, it's really weird. I've always enjoyed going to Anaheim for games. The fans have always been welcoming. They're cool people to chat with. Stadium is in a good spot, prices aren't too bad. Always said to myself if AZ moved, I'd probably adopt Anaheim as my new team.

But idk man, the past few years playing against these guys, I've started to dislike them. Idk why. haha

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
You know, it's really weird. I've always enjoyed going to Anaheim for games. The fans have always been welcoming. They're cool people to chat with. Stadium is in a good spot, prices aren't too bad. Always said to myself if AZ moved, I'd probably adopt Anaheim as my new team.

But idk man, the past few years playing against these guys, I've started to dislike them. Idk why. haha
His name…is Trevor Zegras.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017

In a word - Zegras? :laugh:

His name…is Trevor Zegras.
LOL, you beat me to it!

PHX FireBirds18

Jul 20, 2006

But idk man, the past few years playing against these guys, I've started to dislike them. Idk how the carry themselves. Even with visiting fans. Just because their team is full of guys you don’t like maybe past or present doesn’t mean the fans suck.
I used to really like Buffalo. They had some exciting teams and I always had a soft spot for Daniel Briere and Drury because he was so clutch in his CO days. Their fans changed my fandom real quick... lol. Just because Anaheim historically has had lots of hated players, doesn’t necessarily mean their fan base sucks. F Dustin Brown but I’m chill with lots of kings fans.

Reactions: Summer Rose

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I used to really like Buffalo. They had some exciting teams and I always had a soft spot for Daniel Briere and Drury because he was so clutch in his CO days. Their fans changed my fandom real quick... lol. Just because Anaheim historically has had lots of hated players, doesn’t necessarily mean their fan base sucks. F Dustin Brown but I’m chill with lots of kings fans.
Oh no. I absolutely love the fans of Anaheim. They’re great. Similar to us in a lot of ways.

I just really can’t stand their team man. I actually liked them when Perry played there. Haha

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

Ducks fans are good folks. Don't blame them for Zegras.

Save your vitriol for the really terrible people, viz., Arizona-based fans of the Sabres, Red Wings, Blackhawks, and Bruins. In all my years of sporting fandom, these folks are some of the very worst I've ever seen in terms of being straight assholes to other people at games.

Ironically enough, given all the grief we get online from Canadian hardcore traditionalists, the nicest fans I've ever met have all been from Canadian fanbases. The Saskatoon Roughriders group that always visited Glendale probably takes top honors, but I also have a soft spot for the Oilers fans who would make the trip down here to watch games.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA

I went to ASU so you guys have always been my #2 team, and even then the last few years our teams have made that tough on me too :laugh:

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Unreal. What is the one thing you don't do when someone is throwing a no hitter? And POS Fox Sports did it anyway. f***in dicks.

Ok on to our Yotes. Come on boys, North South and pucks to the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3