GDT: Game 9 | Boston @ Columbus | 7 PM EST | Welcome home Foligno!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Yea I know Foligno got his “return” game last year but I didn’t think that was right. That night should have been all about Rick Nash. Honestly, they shouldn’t have even done his ceremony with Boston, it should have been New York. But I get it.

Anyway, welcome back Foligno let’s shock everyone and get a win.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Gonna be in section 201 tonight! Excited to see Jiricek as well as Foudy! Although I half expected to see Olivier in against Boston.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Boston has been great, CBJ has been awful. Hopefully Jiricek looks good, rest of team could be anything between terrible and average

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021

Larsen regarding the PP: "There's a lot of factors that nobody really wants to care about me talking about so I won't... it's got to be better"

Yeah right Lars, that's the reason to not talk about it, and definitely not the fear of becoming vulnerable to more critique.

Reactions: majormajor

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
3 big questions...

Does the PP actually score and will Jiricek be involved in the goal?

Will we need to score 5 to win?

Can we keep the three headed monster of Bergeron/Marchand/Pastrnak to under 15 combined points?
I beleive they are leaving Marchand in Boston. Going to sit him in one game of back to backs.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I will not make any prediction as the Jackets proved they can defeat a top team 5-1 and get destroyed by a bottom team within two days, so anything is possible

Last edited:

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I have been quiet for a couple of months now. I think I will stay that way. I am just going to watch what happens without making predictions either short or long term for now. Although to be honest, I will be focused upon my Phillies in the WS tonite.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Wow we might only give up 5 tonight.
Is it that bad?

You just never know.

With the Bs most of us thought they would get off to a rough start. I am pleased but it is far too early to get too excited. Injuries aren't helping.

It was fun to get Marchy back. I figured he would meet the date (5 weeks from now) but surprised to see him out there last night. He is a tough little bugger and works his ass off always.

Good Luck (except against the Bs)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad