GDT: Game 82: Slow pokes @ Rongos | 4/29/2022 | 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
How was that not a penalty on Nemeth lol? Puck is literally right there and he cross checks Johansson right in the face. Could not get any more blatant.

Let’s see what they got against the Panthers. Could see them playing really well and beating the Panthers only to play like shit in the second round and lose easily, considering how inconsistent they’ve been. This team never plays or does what you expect.

Dibbs31

Apr 28, 2016
Love being the extreme underdogs here. This team beat a lot of Stanley Cup contenders the past month. Its hockey, who knows what will happen.

Reactions: troyerlaw

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Anyone else feel like we’re potentially watching our next starting goalie at the other end? Like, traded for a 4th or 5th this summer?
Gorgiev wants out. Rangers will either have to trade him or not qualify him making him a free agent. Gorgiev current cap hit is $2.5 million. If I were other teams, I would force the Rangers hand. If no one trades for him, then they would have no choice but to not qualify him. Gorgiev is worth a 3rd round pick, not a 4th/5th!

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Four losses away from cancelling my TV subscription and taking a much needed break from the modern NHL and no more ESPN.

Reactions: troyerlaw

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Oye. Not what you want to hear at this point but I guess it is what it is.
Yeah, this appears to sum up Eller's attitude towards the entire season. Hasn't been emotionally invested. Series against the Panthers is going to be fun, is it? I can't wait to see how much he's enjoying himself out there.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Eller is saying what everyone watching knew already. They didn't care.

Hilarious how we couldn't rest anyone in these final games and play our rookies who actually deserved to play instead of these bums who didn't care.

Reactions: PlushMinus

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Eller is saying what everyone watching knew already. They didn't care.

Hilarious how we couldn't rest anyone in these final games and play our rookies who actually deserved to play instead of these bums who didn't care.
It was clear they got amped to play that stretch of games against contenders on the road trip and then stopped giving a f*** and just wanted the regular season to be over after that. The regular season is over now so let’s see if they can manage to care again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad