GDT: Game 82: Sharks @ Flames 6:00pm NBCSCA

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
This game is on at 3 in the morning here. How the hell do Europeans watch the NHL???
Good question. I suppose they mostly can only catch weekend games. I have no problem staying up very late to watch every game from the east coast, but I don't have a normal job.

But I will be in Ireland during the SCF this year and although I guess those will start at 1 a.m., which I probably can manage if the Trinity College wifi works well for streaming, my ultimate decision will likely come down to who makes it. Not sure the motivation will be there.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Good question. I suppose they mostly can only catch weekend games. I have no problem staying up very late to watch every game from the east coast, but I don't have a normal job.

But I will be in Ireland during the SCF this year and although I guess those will start at 1 a.m., which I probably can manage if the Trinity College wifi works well for streaming, my ultimate decision will likely come down to who makes it. Not sure the motivation will be there.
Game 1 of the TB/FL series starts at 9:30 at night here and that's only because it's a matinee.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Well, it hasn't happened all season but...

SNOG:

4-2 Sharks.

Eklund, Bordeleau, Graf and Kostin.

Pospisil and Backlund.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The more I read forums like this and reddit and listen to Sharks commentary, the more I see the positives this season brought. I loved Cooley's amazing game last week. I loved seeing Eklund have spurts of what he could be as the season goes on. I think the Lunds (Zetterlund and Grunland) could be a huge portion of the team's new core in the next few years. That stretch early in the season where the Sharks won like 4 in a row. Also, I don't think it's farfetched to say Grier should be in the running for GM of the year. He did what he was hired to do, tear it down and have the best chances to get the number 1 pick. This season was a successful failure.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The more I read forums like this and reddit and listen to Sharks commentary, the more I see the positives this season brought. I loved Cooley's amazing game last week. I loved seeing Eklund have spurts of what he could be as the season goes on. I think the Lunds (Zetterlund and Grunland) could be a huge portion of the team's new core in the next few years. That stretch early in the season where the Sharks won like 4 in a row. Also, I don't think it's farfetched to say Grier should be in the running for GM of the year. He did what he was hired to do, tear it down and have the best chances to get the number 1 pick. This season was a successful failure.

this is too positive.

If you're not curled up into the fetal position and sobbing you're not doing it right.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
1st NHL goal, as is tradition

1000009422.gif

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
This game and maybe this season made me realize something. I cannot wait for this team to make the playoffs for the first time since 2019 when I am 85 and rebuild when I'm 90 and with zero results to show for it. I'm 30. By then I'll be a bag of bones buried 6 feet deep. Sums up watching this stupid ass team sometimes.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad