GDT: Game 82: Sharks @ Flames 6:00pm NBCSCA

hockeyCEO

Nov 26, 2016
I wish every time our defense got caught out of position, failed on a clearing attempt, or got caught watching the puck Quinn would call timeout, tell the players to line up at the goal line, and to go on the whistle. Suicide skating drills might be the only way these guys figure it out.

Just seeing the look on the Calgary players faces would be worth it.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Zetterlund was praising Kunin's effort in the last minute of the season....what did he do? draw a penalty?

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
So ends what was arguably the most painful season in Sharks history. I’m burnt out…

Time to start looking towards the future!
My wife was recently telling me about how she'd read burnout described as something like when you're not getting back nearly enough for the effort and energy you've put in.

Speaking as a lunatic who actually watched all 82 of these bloody games, yes, yes I'd say, the feeling of burnout as a Sharks fan is very real right now, though somehow it could all feel quite worth it within a few weeks.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
My wife was recently telling me about how she'd read burnout described as something like when you're not getting back nearly enough for the effort and energy you've put in.

Speaking as a lunatic who actually watched all 82 of these bloody games, yes, yes I'd say, the feeling of burnout as a Sharks fan is very real right now, though somehow it could all feel quite worth it within a few weeks.
I cancelled direct tv about 3 weeks ago and havent watched any games since. I dont really feel better about the team by not watching lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake

This was the first year in a while where I didn't sit through them all, at least in some context (i.e. like watching the recording, sometimes even days later).

You are indeed a lunatic!

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020

Whichever of NBCSN, ESPN, or whoever else allowed you to subject yourself to that should be prosecuted.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
As expected, the Sharks lost their first game, and their last game...and many of the games in between.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad