GDT: Game 82: Detroit Red Wings @ New York Rangers: Just Bring It Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
lol why the hell is Andersson in?

my god.

thank god the cap doesn't apply to the playoffs, now we can play Andy every game and have our best lineup...

Lol why isn't Mantha in GR if he isn't playing? I understand not wanting to waste him on the 4th line but damn.

'Mantha is up here long term'. Yep, in the press box. Can't wait to see him get his 9 mins a game next season on the 4th line. Holland is a tyrant of this team or Blashill is completely clueless. Same ****, different coach - but the same GM. You do the math.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Oh my god, the Rangers announcers are talking about how the Wings are always playing "clutch and grab hockey that you really have to fight through. Always taking that incidental interference to the limit, and sometimes beyond."

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
I was super supportive of Blashill over Babcock for this exact reason...unfortunately he's essentially just worse Babcock.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Guys, they couldn't force Andersson to make that trip and then not play him, that would've been rude. :sarcasm:

What a joke....

And he scores :laugh:

Zetterbergs Beard

Red Wins fan
May 20, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Can I get a single feed without a ****ing "subtle interference" reference? Rangers feed calling for "accidental interference". For ****'s sakes.

And ****ing Andersson! Offside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad