GDT: Game 82: Columbus at Toronto | 4/9 6PM

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
We will now have an answer to the question: Which is stronger, the Leafs ineptitude or the Presidents Trophy curse?

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Gotta applaud Columbus and their professionalism. Thanks guys. Once we are done, I am rooting for you in the East.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
50 WIN SEASON!!! Enjoy playing the Caps with CMac in net, traveling Leafs fans! (I have no ill will against most Leafs fans)

Should be a good series...both teams can put it in the net.....Caps certainly have an. Edge in the net (sorry CMac).

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
Cam Atkinson is a beautiful human being. Thank you Columbus for the help tonight. Now go sweep the leg on those beaten up Penguins ;)

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
MY thoughts on the evening as a first timer visiting the Air Canada Centre. This is a cool place to watch a game. I sat next to some nice and knowledgable hockey fans who genuinely have a passion for the game.However, they were begging the game to get to overtime to avoid the Caps. Also had Boone Jenner's uncle sitting in the row behind me.

I had my Matt Calvert jersey on so I was happy he scored. I thought he was quite noticeable with his effort tonight and played a strong game. I also thought that Gabriel Carlsson did not look out of place one bit and had some nice passes and positioning. I think he can really challenge for a spot next year if he puts on a bit more weight.

One other item of note today, I met Wayne Gretzky's dad at Wayne's restaurant in downtown Toronto before the game. I'm assuming he is a regular there and he was walking around and greeting people in our seating area, signing autographs and taking pictures with people.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Always nice to win with so many people out too. Jenner Dubi and Cam line looked great and we need them big time against Crosby so I can't wait to see that. Time to make history boys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad