Injured
Leivo, Lupul, Robidas, Soshnikov

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Jackets, Leafs & Oilers all in the playoffs...:amazed:

As to today's game - who cares?

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
This game doesn't mean anything in the standings, as both teams know who they're playing later this week. It will go a long way for the Jackets if they can win a north-south game, by getting the fore check going and quit trying to make plays at each blue line. Simplify and play that way. Period.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
This game doesn't mean anything in the standings, as both teams know who they're playing later this week. It will go a long way for the Jackets if they can win a north-south game, by getting the fore check going and quit trying to make plays at each blue line. Simplify and play that way. Period.
Hi all. Leaf fan coming in peace. Just wanted to point out that this game means a ton to us.....1 point and we face Ottawa. ...no points and we face Washington.

Here's to a great game and no injuries!! Cheers.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Hi all. Leaf fan coming in peace. Just wanted to point out that this game means a ton to us.....1 point and we face Ottawa. ...no points and we face Washington.

Here's to a great game and no injuries!! Cheers.

I thought Leafs had the tiebreaker even with no points tonight. My bad. My point still stands for the Jackets.:nod:

Savvy

Sep 30, 2006
Mississauga
I thought Leafs had the tiebreaker even with no points tonight. My bad. My point still stands for the Jackets.:nod:

You guys need a win for morale reasons, we need a point for standing reasons and no one wants any injuries before the playoffs so how about a nice little pond hockey 3-3 into overtime and then you can have the game, deal? Kind of wish it was that easy, don't want the leafs to play Washington

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Everyone in Mass. rooting for the Jackets tonight. Nobody is confident going against the Caps.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
you guys need a win for morale reasons, we need a point for standing reasons and no one wants any injuries before the playoffs so how about a nice little pond hockey 3-3 into overtime and then you can have the game, deal? Kind of wish it was that easy, don't want the leafs to play washington

every game matters.

;)

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I feel like this game is really important. I don't think you can back into the playoffs and have any real confidence. It would be easy to say the were coasting since they locked up a spot, but I have a hard time believing that with seeding and home ice still depending on your finish. Also, certain parts of the team were playing like garbage long before they clinched. Injuries have hurt them as well, but everyone deals with injuries at this time of year.

That and F Toronto.

Go Jackets.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
We'll happily give you the win so long as it is after regulation.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Can you guys do us Sens fans a big favor and beat the Laffs tonight? I don't want to deal with the media and their fans for an entire series.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Can you guys do us Sens fans a big favor and beat the Laffs tonight? I don't want to deal with the media and their fans for an entire series.

I hope so. I'm happy for the Leafs young guys that they clinched - the emotion in the ACC was real last night, looks like the bankers actually put their phones away for a few minutes and watched the game. :laugh:

But I'm not so happy that I want to deal with their media/fans for much longer. I hope they face the Caps.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I feel like this game is really important. I don't think you can back into the playoffs and have any real confidence. It would be easy to say the were coasting since they locked up a spot, but I have a hard time believing that with seeding and home ice still depending on your finish. Also, certain parts of the team were playing like garbage long before they clinched. Injuries have hurt them as well, but everyone deals with injuries at this time of year.

That and F Toronto.

Go Jackets.

Yeah nvm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad