GDT: Game 82: Columbus at New York Islanders | 4/11 7PM EDT

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Dubi is the man, to get a couple teeth knocked out, come back, and drop the gloves with a guy(even though the guy declined) and score a goal is awesome, his injury was the most significant, close with Bob, but when he plays, he drags the team into the fight.

I'm glad they finished 15-1-1, draft be damned, I'm excited for next season and I would have been depressed all summer if they tanked down the stretch.

We should have a meet up for the draft, put some faces to the nicknames! Drink some beers. Have a good spring, it's been fun and frustrating "debating" with a lot of you. See you closer to draft time boys.

cheers Ca

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Mark Spector ‏@SportsnetSpec 2m2 minutes ago

How is EDM's rebuuild going? Finish season with 62 points, same number of points as first year of rebuild.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Dubi is the man, to get a couple teeth knocked out, come back, and drop the gloves with a guy(even though the guy declined) and score a goal is awesome, his injury was the most significant, close with Bob, but when he plays, he drags the team into the fight.

I'm glad they finished 15-1-1, draft be damned, I'm excited for next season and I would have been depressed all summer if they tanked down the stretch.

We should have a meet up for the draft, put some faces to the nicknames! Drink some beers. Have a good spring, it's been fun and frustrating "debating" with a lot of you. See you closer to draft time boys.

Hell ****ing yeah to all of this.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
On the radio I heard one of the NHL analysts talking about us and I liked what he said about the end to our season. He said "this isn't just a team that CAN win, it's a team that WILL win."

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Happy about the success, but happy this season is over - that means we can end all this tank talk and look forward to next season, right?
What's done is done.

Can't wait to see how good Wennberg and Dano will be come October.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Season of lost dreams.. so strange.. But team is fine and I hope again

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Great way to end a very frustrating season. I watched the dvr'd game late last night and was pleasantly surprised with another comeback. I like the no quit attitude these guys have and I think that carries a lot of weight going into next fall.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
We actually scored 236 this season, most of all non-playoff teams except Dallas

I think the 236 number includes the goal awarded for each of the 9 shootout wins. The 227 number reflects the goals scored in regulation or overtime. Either way, a lot of goals for a team that wasn't expected to have this much offense.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Truly a fitting end. We could have just rolled over twice in the 3rd but, there was something that told me we were going to answer.. and we did.

I was on the tank train for quite some time - but I couldn't be more pleased with the way the guys banded together at the end of this season and showed just what they are actually capable of.

Cheers to C-Mac for going out on a good note as well - he had every reason to be rusty and disinterested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad