GDT: Game 82: Blues @ Avs |4/7 7pm MT|Just win a game please

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I've been waiting for a long time to do this, but I think it's finally appropriate. I'm going to open my Lagavulin 16 today. One of my absolute favorites and this is the game where I might need it.

I know one fella who likes my decision:

hs1gx.gif
Lagavulin is only surpassed by Laphroig.

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
8 games of goal scoring slump is enough, please break out today. The offense need to drive to the net please~ stop doing 360 turn when there’s an opening to get to the net and then result in a turn over.

Barrie please be defensively ok in this one. At any rate, go Avs!!! No stupid fancy play just shoot the damn puck and play a full 60mins.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Screw that...100% offence, all day all the time. Barrie will be the fourth forward that is need to break Nate out of his slump.

Reactions: Murzu

Foxtail

Mar 31, 2018
Nova Scotia
8 games of goal scoring slump is enough, please break out today. The offense need to drive to the net please~ stop doing 360 turn when there’s an opening to get to the net and then result in a turn over.

Barrie please be defensively ok in this one. At any rate, go Avs!!! No stupid fancy play just shoot the damn puck and play a full 60mins.
Yes Barrie please play well defensively and tie your man up in front of the net for once

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Yes Barrie please play well defensively and tie your man up in front of the net for once
He actually does this several times a game.

Don't get me wrong, Barrie is prone to have brain-farts, who doesn't? But he does and has played well defensively for stretches too. Who would you rather have in his place? Dunc? Alt?

Instead of complaining about our team, how 'bout we rally behind them and cheer them on for a change tonight? That might be refreshing for some.

Foxtail

Mar 31, 2018
Nova Scotia
He actually does this several times a game.

Don't get me wrong, Barrie is prone to have brain-farts, who doesn't? But he does and has played well defensively for stretches too. Who would you rather have in his place? Dunc? Alt?

Instead of complaining about our team, how 'bout we rally behind them and cheer them on for a change tonight? That might be refreshing for some.
Ok lol Go Avs Go !

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Honest question: Does it help a team psychologically to know that they only need to take a game to overtime? Does it effectively take an edge off of their game and make them more passive during regulation?

Personally, I feel like the Blues have to block out the "overtime advantage" and play aggressively from the opening face off.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
2G3A for MacGinnon would be some nice round numbers and possibly mean a Hart runner up finish.

I have this feeling he'll start the game looking good and draw a PP. Landeskog from MacK on the PP to open the scoring. That will be it as St Louis scores 4 unanswered

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
I ran down to the Pepsi Center yesterday before the Rockies game and grabbed some standing room only tickets. This game is going to be... Epic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad