*Lineups Subject To Change

Last edited:
Reactions: motojime and Murzu

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I think it's funny that going all the way back 3-4 months ago, a few of us had a discussion about the what if scenario where it all came down to the final game against the Blues to decide who gets in.

Well, here we are. I dont know if I'll even be able to stomach this one. Last time the Avs played a game of hockey as important as this one was Game 7 against the Wild 3 years ago and I was a wreck trying to watch that game.

The one thing I'll say is this. We're at home where we have had our way with teams this season. And we're getting the Blues on the 2nd night of a B2B. If ever there was a time for Nathan Mackinnon to make one final case for himself in the MVP talks, this is the game to do it. Kid needs 5 points to join the 100 club and he has had a pair of 5 point games at home already this season.

Whatever the result, just damn happy to be witness to a game of this magnitude after what we all had to go through last year.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland

MacK, remember what those plugs did to you. Channel your hatred and score a hattrick.

Sherlock Holmes told me that this game is a must win.

So please win.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
I'll be in Niagara feels with the family for a cheerleading competition . Already told the wife I'm packing the Chromecast and I'll most likely be a disaster from gametime on.

They can win this one, they know they can. I don't know if I can watch the final 5 if it's a one goal game though .

Reactions: Murzu

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
When was the last time we had a single game mean so much?

I'm so stoked. This is going to be such an incredibly fun night. I'll end up drunk no matter what, but I'm hoping it's a happy drunk.

Hey Bubba...I'm making a pitcher of Bubba-T tonight.....

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I would feel better about this game if I had not observed how the Avs have responded to "pressure" the last couple of weeks or so.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
If everyone keeps posting great music I might not be able to go to sleep before the game....Give me a break. Please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->