GDT: GAME 82 4/11 7:30 PM: BRUINS @ Tampa Bay - THE LAST HURRAH : NESN, NBCSN, SN1 , 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
it's all over, but I still had fun..coming on HF during some games was a lot of fun too...even if we didn't get the results we wanted, it's nice to have some company through our misery.

I don't think the bruins are all doomed or anything, I still like the core and youth. Changes need to be made, but I still like a lot of these guys and think we will still be very competitive.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
One bizarre thing I have noticed this season is 'unlikely' goal scorers on other teams, guys that don't usually score, score gaainst us. Couldn't tell you how many guys scored their 1/7th goal against us

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
You know, people can be down on the team, disagree with how things are being done and still want them to do well right?
Can you compute that?

At this point, who cares ? Win or lose, they miss the playoffs. This is the classic no-win scenario.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Heads up guys. We'll be back next season.

For the team we have, this style is over. This coach does not fit this team anymore. We'll be back with some exciting new talent led by our veterans in their primes.

I'll miss a couple of the guys that will inevitably be gone, but its time. 2011 was one of the best years of my life but we'll never get there again with this squad. Time to rebuild. Should be a good year to watch the playoffs.. and we won't lose 5 years of life due to stress!

I wish I could say good season... but even though this place is different every night I'm glad I signed up a few years ago... I love talking hockey and its more fun taking with all of you guys, and I will continue to for as long as this site stays up.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Despite the disappointing season on the ice, at least we had this:

112114-NHL-Liam-Fitzgerald-Stick-InsideArt.jpg

Absolutely! Liam brought a smile. Thanks, young man. :)

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Seids and Bart again. **** me.

Bart's bee a trainwreck all night.

I've noticed him a lot and not in a good way.

One plus Krejci seems to be improving and is playing well with Connollly. Talbot is kind of outnof sync with them but maybe Krejci will come back ready in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad