GDT: Game 81: Wild @ Coyotes 2.0: The Season That Was - 6PM - 4/8/17

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Ct9G2DmVYAA5afK.jpg

We're Sorry.

Sorry for all the slogans and taglines.

Sorry we asked you to "Join the Hunt", "Run With The Pack," and "Be Coyotes Cool.". Especially that one.

Sorry for "Hockey Headquarters,", "Together We're Full Strength," and "Not Your Dad's Original Six." We get it.

We're sorry for the insecurity. It's not by choice that we face new questions and question marks season after season. But hey, it's hard to overcome being the underdog (no pun intended) without facing some adversity.

But we WILL overcome.
We need YOU to buy in. We need YOU to see the heart, dedication, and Sacrifice that our players bring to the ice EVERY night.

We need YOU to see our committment to this community, and to the entire state of Arizona. We're not merely going to promote that we're "Here to Stay." We're going to SHOW you.

We're not going to tell you that we're "One Pack." We're going to show you.
We're not going to tell you it's "Hockey the Hard Way." We are going to show you.

No taglines.
No promises.
No excuses.

COYOTES 2.0

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

:wild @ :coyotes

TV: FS-AZ +
Radio: 98.7 FM or 620 AM
6:00 PM

0Jwber5.png

Goalies |
Dubnyk|Smith
8471227.jpg
|
8469608.jpg
[

Notes and such:

Cdcjdtr.png

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Vancouver took over our 2nd from bottom spot at a better prospect chance. The Wild should win this one and the Canucks have to play the Oil yet. Twice! The Oilers aren't going down though fighting for home ice.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Worst marketing Campaign in history of team.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Hanzal made the trip home to Arizona and looking forward to seeing him back the line-up on home ice for fan appreciation night. I hope he gets the game winner.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
What better way to end the season, perhaps even the franchise, than 60 minutes of solid trap hockey and defend the deficit, leading to a 5-0 Minnesota win. Andrew Barroway comes out during the first intermission and begs the crowd to throw loose change onto the ice to pay for a new arena, but everybody spent their money on fuel to get to Glendale in the first place. Shane Doan announces his retirement after the final whistle, but unfortunately most of the crowd has already left to beat the traffic. The only people left are wearing Blackhawks jerseys. Tyson Nash mentions how the Coyotes were unlucky to miss the playoffs for a 6th straight year. Dave Tippett blames the entire season on Anthony Duclair.

:coyotes

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'll have to miss this one sadly.

Who is everyone pulling for in the playoffs? I'm going for the Sharks, Caps, Wild and Blues.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona

Who is everyone pulling for in the playoffs? I'm going for the Sharks, Caps, Wild and Blues.

Washington vs Toronto = Washington by a hair
Pittsburgh vs Columbus = Columbus by a lot
Montreal vs New York = no preference
Ottawa vs Boston = no preference
Chicago vs Nashville (or Calgary) = Nashville by a lot (or Calgary by a lot)
Minnesota vs St Louis = Probably Minnesota by a hair
Anaheim vs Calgary (or Nashville) = Probably Calgary by a hair and Nashville by a lot
Edmonton vs San Jose = San Jose by a lot

Hope to see Columbus, San Jose, Nashville, and Minnesota have a deep run. By my luck that means all will be eliminated in the first round. Once they are out then I'll probably cheer for Ovi getting the cup.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
what better way to end the season, perhaps even the franchise, than 60 minutes of solid trap hockey and defend the deficit, leading to a 5-0 minnesota win. Andrew barroway comes out during the first intermission and begs the crowd to throw loose change onto the ice to pay for a new arena, but everybody spent their money on fuel to get to glendale in the first place. Shane doan announces his retirement after the final whistle, but unfortunately most of the crowd has already left to beat the traffic. The only people left are wearing blackhawks jerseys. Tyson nash mentions how the coyotes were unlucky to miss the playoffs for a 6th straight year. Dave tippett blames the entire season on anthony duclair.

:coyotes

poty

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
There's less than 500 tickets on Stub Hub. Cheapest ticket has increased from $8 to $35 in under 2 weeks. Does Minnesota draw well in AZ? Slow weekend? Fears this could be the last game? Mixture of all 3?

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Surely some low-lights I missed on the links. Duclair getting sent down is one.

Does Minnesota draw well in AZ? Slow weekend? Fears this could be the last game? Mixture of all 3?

Reasonably well. Upper third.

Attendance is always higher on the last game regardless. Also all partial plan holders have to pick either the first or last game.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Going to my 44th game of the year tomorrow. Or 43rd...I dunno.
I'll support the team until and if they announce they are leaving.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona

Ever since the Yotes decided to take an indefinite hiatus from the playoffs, I've learned that my other teams are Caps and Blues. I like Ovi and Tarasenko /shrug.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad