GDT: Game 81 | PIT @ CBJ | 7 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I never thought I could hate the Penguins more, but now? My goodness.

I cannot wait until Malkin, Letang, and Crosby f*** off and that franchise sits in the basement for years. I wish they would have moved all those years ago.

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
I never thought I could hate the Penguins more, but now? My goodness.

I cannot wait until Malkin, Letang, and Crosby f*** off and that franchise sits in the basement for years. I wish they would have moved all those years ago.
They’re a joke of a fanbase. Had the second-best player of all-time and another top-20 player of all-time and within 5 years of them leaving they were last in the league in attendance behind Atlanta… until they got saved at the very end with Fleury/Malkin/Crosby.

Bunch of bandwagoners. Wish they were in KC. F*** them.

MissADD

Jun 21, 2018
Silvermoon City
They’re a joke of a fanbase. Had the second-best player of all-time and another top-20 player of all-time and within 5 years of them leaving they were last in the league in attendance behind Atlanta… until they got saved at the very end with Fleury/Malkin/Crosby.

Bunch of bandwagoners. Wish they were in KC. F*** them.
They claim to be a sports city, but the only team they really care about is the Steelers. The pirates and the penguins could leave tonight, people would be upset for about a week, then they get distracted by NFL draft top and the pirates and penguins would fade into obscurity

Reactions: MAHJ71

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
So based on a full season , can KJ become our #1 center ? I’m still going to hold out hope we get a stroke of luck and end up picking#2 , but in the mean time , what’s everyone’s thoughts ?

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Except Sweeney and Luoto, all other player played not only less than 100 games, but they are under 25 years. Four players played his the 1th game, next two less than 10 games.

Defensmen:
Stanislav Svozil 20/1 -16:19
Samuel Kňažko 20/1 - 9:35
Tim Berni 23/58 - 13:29
Bill Sweeney 27/8 - 13:23

Forwards:
Hunter McCown 20/11 -14:45
Kent Johnson 20/87 - 17:16
Mikael Pyyhtia 21/1 9:29
Tyler Angle 22/1 - 10:31
Kirill Marchenko 22/58 - 14:11
Liam Foudy 23/88 - 15:01
Joona Luoto 25/6 - 13:26

Time - 5x5

Tell me, what Jarmo and Lars should do? Broke Gaudreau, Boqvist etc legs? 😎

Last edited:

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
They claim to be a sports city, but the only team they really care about is the Steelers. The pirates and the penguins could leave tonight, people would be upset for about a week, then they get distracted by NFL draft top and the pirates and penguins would fade into obscurity
I think they care about the Penguins until Crosby retires, then they'll go back to empty arenas like they were before he came. The Pirates have been irrelevant for years.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
At least I can still wear my Hischier and Hughes jerseys in the playoffs. They at least have a core group of young players to be pretty damned good for the next several years.

• Haha
Reactions: MAHJ71

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Replace Steelers with Buckeyes and that feels very familiar.

Reactions: Halfboard

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
I am so pissed off at the management of your organization after spending nights (here in France) tanking with you in the hope of seeing Bedard in Tex' team.

Some attitudes tonight are suspicious... the penalties after the 2-1 for Pittsburgh and some Pens who did not want to take any shots - the NHL wants Bedard in Chicago, that's it

Sorry for you guys

I think you're spot on with this

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
1what pissed me off the most was all the fans around me screaming and celebrating the "victory". One fan said to me, "who cares about the draft, we won the game"........ The guy was from our Front Office.

• Wow
Reactions: behemolari

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad