GDT: Game 81 | PIT @ CBJ | 7 PM EST

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
if you want to feel really bad (even more so) about the 2 points we just obtained, head to the anaheim board and click on their tank thread.

they’re rejoicing like they won the stanley cup, rightfully so.

i’m sick

Reactions: Marioesque

Marioesque

Oct 7, 2021
I hope the press has the balls to say "you had one job tonight, the easiest thing to do, and you failed. Whose fault is it?"

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
i don’t think we beat Buffalo tomorrow, but we probably end up picking 4th , because we can’t ever have things easy . Who knows though , maybe we are rewarded for playing as hard as we did all year ..

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
I am so pissed off at the management of your organization after spending nights (here in France) tanking with you in the hope of seeing Bedard in Tex' team.

Some attitudes tonight are suspicious... the penalties after the 2-1 for Pittsburgh and some Pens who did not want to take any shots - the NHL wants Bedard in Chicago, that's it

Sorry for you guys

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Who knows how the lottery turns out? I’ve never won one personally and really don’t put much stock in them
the bigger question is what will Jarmo do to improve the team?
maybe replace Jarmo?
The needs are many, goaltending has to be at the top of the list as well as quality defense
this team in the past two seasons has been built on wishful thinking. Maybe try to improve the team by getting rid of the crap talent we have and bringing in some veteran talent? This team does have some assets

Reactions: CBJ goalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad