GDT: Game 81 | PIT @ CBJ | 7 PM EST

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Don't look now, but if Anaheim loses (down 3-1 right now to LA) and the CBJ win tomorrow (any way), then the CBJ finish 29th which leaves 3 teams under them.
Which is why we should lose and take 31st.

There is playing for pride and there is full on tanking. Anaheim has won twice since 3/1. You can't tell me they were actually trying to win games. The CBJ at least look like they were playing for pride. They can swallow that pride for 1 night against Buffalo and try to do this organization right.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
With a much better roster. Look at Anaheim, Chicago and San Jose and tell me if Columbus should be in the mix
C'mon! This team was sitting in dead last starting the day and now they stand a good chance of having reduced their chance at Bedard by 75% and now they may not even get a #1C.

Spin it how you want, but these late season meaningless wins could have serious negative long term ramifications. Playing Johnson and Gadreau 20+ tonight was simply absurd. Carson Meyer wasn't even dressed. It's flat out idiotic how this team is managed.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I just do not get it..16 seasons they have played meaningful games.. & were in playoffs because they tanked beautifully led by owner Mario L.. they tanked for Crosby & Malkin..16 seasons of playoffs. But we were not going to do that… we will beat them for the first time ever.. we don’t care. I’m done.. good bye.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Now you can pray for a ping pong ball.. watch Bedard, Fantilli, and Carlson get drafted and have Jarmo take Michkov who you will see 6 years from now.

Now you can pray for a ping pong ball.. watch Bedard, Fantilli, and Carlson get drafted and have Jarmo take Michkov who you will see 6 years from now - but Jackets fans will be happy and keep buying tickets (not)

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Now you can pray for a ping pong ball.. watch Bedard, Fantilli, and Carlson get drafted and have Jarmo take Michkov who you will see 6 years from now.

Now you can pray for a ping pong ball.. watch Bedard, Fantilli, and Carlson get drafted and have Jarmo take Michkov who you will see 6 years from now - but Jackets fans will be happy and keep buying tickets (not)
Michkov can break the contract. In that case, he could come back after next season.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
May I know what the lineup should have been to make you happy? Or should Jarmo have said Gaudreau, sorry Johnny but we're tanking so you won't play? Peeke (McKown) and Bemstrom (Svozil, Pyyhtia) scored two goals. Here's the playing time, compare 5x5. So what are we talking about? I know you're angry, but I'm curious, who among you would dare tell players not to play at 100%.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad