GDT: Game 81: Montreal Canadiens vs New York Islanders 4/12/23 7:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Of course it does. Like Drouin who only shows up when it will screw the team. In Montembault's case is he as good as he looks now and will he be able to handle the pressure when the games mean something.
That’s irrational. He’s been keeping an AHL team competitive Vs NHL teams all year but he’ll stink when he has an NHL team in front of him during his prime years?

Nonsensical projection.

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Isles fan in peace. We're gonna help do our part tonight to make sure y'all stay locked in 5th best odds for Bedard. Least we can do for the Province that produced Mike Bossy for us. I'd love to see Bedard as a Hab to stick it up Toronto's ass for years to come.

Pls help us in return to make the playoffs tonight. I will love you forever.

I humbly thank all of my new Habs friends from Quebec and around the world for coming to such an accord. You have my word should the Montreal Canadiéns logo on a ping pong ball be held for the world to see by Bill Daly's fat hands I will get a Bedard MTL jersey tattooed to my arm and post it here.

Mercí.

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Hoffman is hurt. Please don’t go on LTIR go a year

1681349655974.gif

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
What I hate most is that SN is happy their team won. Other than that, can't get a better draft position, barring trades now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad