GDT: [Game #81] Dallas Stars vs. Arizona Coyotes - 7:30 PM CT (BSSWX)

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Sad part Bowness will be happy with just getting in. Why cause he is happy with average play. Should have fired him a long time ago.

Reactions: JeffP

Rompane

Jan 16, 2021
The most Stars' way to get into the playoffs, you couldn't have written it any better. (chef's kiss)
I think if Vegas won it would have been little bit funnier. Those shoothouts made them almost as big of a meme as Dallas.

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin.

20 million to jerk each other off and do nothing.

Gaglardi must be happy his money is being spent in this manner.
Add Radulov and Suter to that list- Klingberg is really trying to get on that list also- fricking garbage team that will be out in 4 or 5 games anyway

Reactions: mc3488

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Stars doing Stars things i guess. Oh well they clinched anyway i guess. Vegas couldn't win anyway.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Embarrassing way to clinch a playoff spot but who cares the regular season is irrelevant now
Jack eichel is the one who is embarassing and embarassing the whole nhl while at it. Being a spoiled young rich brat with arrogance, so y'alls way of clinching...... is the BEST way ever :clap:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Maybe without any real pressure they can play a half decent last regular season game against the Ducks. This was really unneccesary . Up 3:0 going into the third and still lose 3:4 in OT again one of the worst teams in the league.

Oh well Vegas losing in the shootout again is very funny though. 3 games in a row now.

Reactions: DieselPig

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Fatty gets his playoff revenue. Now do us all a favor this off-season and give us an exciting team to watch that won’t turtle in the third every game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad