GDT: Game 81: Coyotes @ Canucks - 7PM - FSAZ+

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Who has that freaky twin water bottle gif ready?

BFm2cLD.gif

Reactions: Sinurgy and Jmmack

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Zero SOG in the third period. :facepalm:
My fault. I stopped watching at the second intermission. Came back with two minutes left in the third and we were tied.

SN showed the active players with OT PPG's, and he was on top above Malkin, so I knew right then how this was going to end haha

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Classy oel and Richardson. Love it!

Yeah, noticed that...OEL with Sweden, obviously. I'd forgotten Richardson played for Vancouver, too.

Also, on a personal note - they mentioned the Sedins debuted in the 2000 NHL season. Exact date is October 5, 2000. That seemed familiar to me, so I looked this up: my first hockey game ever playing (in the low level beer leagues, fresh from the Polar Ice adult beginner hockey academy *cough*) was October 2, 2000. Man, that's a long time ago.

doaner

Aug 21, 2008
SURPRISE!
Yeah, noticed that...OEL with Sweden, obviously. I'd forgotten Richardson played for Vancouver, too.

Also, on a personal note - they mentioned the Sedins debuted in the 2000 NHL season. Exact date is October 5, 2000. That seemed familiar to me, so I looked this up: my first hockey game ever playing (in the low level beer leagues, fresh from the Polar Ice adult beginner hockey academy *cough*) was October 2, 2000. Man, that's a long time ago.
That’s when I played as well in Peoria. We were the ice dawgs. So much fun.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Didn't see this one. How did Strome look? Kuemper?

We really got outshot 15-0 in the 3rd? Wtf?

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Was a weird kind of game to watch. The Sedin's retirement was hung over the whole game and you could just feel it coming to that conclusion lol. Good for them... always happy to see good guys have a good send off.

Excited for Saturday's game!

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Didn't see this one. How did Strome look? Kuemper?

We really got outshot 15-0 in the 3rd? Wtf?
Both looked very good. There was a shift in the 2nd period where Strome was alll over the puck. He dominated it. I think there's no question at this point that he's here full-time next year. 8 points in 9 games since his callup from the AHL.

Kuemps was solid, very good positioning and just naturally very big in net. Just needs to work on rebounds. Vancouver was just too much for us last night, especially in the 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad