Post-Game Talk: Game 81 | Avs@Sharks | The Field is Lost....

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I wasn't able to watch the game can someone explain to me what happened to Barrie? I also read earlier that Landy was hurt as well. Is he ok?

He skated the puck into the slot, and then passed back to someone at the right point, but he stared back over his shoulder at the pass, and got stood up and clocked real good. Stayed on the ice for a while. Went to the bench and looked a little hurt, but didn't seem too disoriented, which I supposed makes you hope it's not too bad if it's a concussion.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
IMHO he clearly said it was his jaw back on the bench, hopefully it just got dislocated, hurts like hell, but you can play with it.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
He finished the period too, if that helps the optimism.

So did Landeskog and then he was out for a while with a concussion.

It looked clean but I'm getting really annoyed with the Sharks taking out our players. Hopefully Barrie is okay.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
He skated the puck into the slot, and then passed back to someone at the right point, but he stared back over his shoulder at the pass, and got stood up and clocked real good. Stayed on the ice for a while. Went to the bench and looked a little hurt, but didn't seem too disoriented, which I supposed makes you hope it's not too bad if it's a concussion.

Yeah, his eyes looked pretty normal to me for whatever that is worth. Just hoping it's not a concussion.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
It looked clean but I'm getting really annoyed with the Sharks taking out our players. Hopefully Barrie is okay.
Yup. Didn't we get like 5 or 6 injuries total in that Playoff series.

I can at least recall Hejduk and Stoa getting injured inside two periods of game 3.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Yup. Didn't we get like 5 or 6 injuries total in that Playoff series.

I can at least recall Hejduk and Stoa getting injured inside two periods of game 3.

And of course Rob Blake injured Mueller before the playoffs evan began. He had been on an absolute tear before that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad