GDT: Game 80: Jets @ Ducks, 9PM CT [tank talk --> tank thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
How was that not a trip on Wheeler? Looked like Manson's stick in his skates.

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
Would love to see Tanev in some more games to see what he can bring. Def a fast kid. I have not been super impressed with Dano since he came over - a couple of good games but has looked average overall.

As hard as I have been on him, I am very happy for Postma. Not spectacular but pretty reliable.

I like Dano. He does a lot of hard work and doesnt make many mistakes. I am more worried about Burmi and Stafford.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Ehlers just not the same player since he came back from th eye injury!

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Is there a reason Maurice has Stu back out on the PK....., okay never mind!;)

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Ehlers just not the same player since he came back from th eye injury!

1252075516_Invasion_of_the_Body_Snatchers.gif

Espirit

Aug 8, 2012
Peg
I think first one was on Scheifefe but this one was more the D grabbing his stick, but I guess we'll see on the replay

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Feel like that sequence is pretty reflective of where Armia's at. Does everything except actually finishing the job and getting on the scoresheet.

I know that sounds backhanded, but I don't quite mean it that way. Don't expect him to ever be a prolific scorer, but I think the points will come.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Feel like that sequence is pretty reflective of where Armia's at. Does everything except actually finishing the job and getting on the scoresheet.

I know that sounds backhanded, but I don't quite mean it that way. Don't expect him to ever be a prolific scorer, but I think the points will come.

He's never struck me as a particularly confident player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad