GDT: Game 80: Jets @ Ducks, 9PM CT [tank talk --> tank thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-in-Dallas-300x196.jpg

Coach Maurice pre-game scrum topics: On Tanev getting into the lineup. Will tenacity help Tanev’s game? Is he a guy who can envision as a good penalty killer. Halischuk comes out? In game shape? Preparation for final road trip of the season. Make him happy to see his team stack up against playoff teams? Tough sell to Bryan Little to keep him out of rest of the season? What will it take for Brenden Kitchton to get into the lineup? Why is the top line working so well together? What makes Ryan Kesler hard to play against? Trying to get away from the Kesler matchup with Scheifele?

To listen click here.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Well the Vegas bookmakers have a firm grip on reality. The Jets pay 3:1 for the win while Anaheim pays a paltry 1.41:1.

m.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Just once this year, I would love to see one of the new guys take one straight up the middle of the ice, split the defense, undress the goal tender and score one, getting a much deserved roaring standing ovation from the home town crowd.

Oh crap, been there done that.

Just once this year, I would love to see one of the new guys take one straight up the middle of the ice, split the defense, undress the goal tender and score one, getting a much deserved roaring standing ovation from the bench, silencing the opponents crowd.

castle

Dec 2, 2011
Australia
Just once this year, I would love to see one of the new guys take one straight up the middle of the ice, split the defense, undress the goal tender and score one, getting a much deserved roaring standing ovation from the home town crowd.

Oh crap, been there done that.

Just once this year, I would love to see one of the new guys take one straight up the middle of the ice, split the defense, undress the goal tender and score one, getting a much deserved roaring standing ovation from the bench, silencing the opponents crowd.

isn't that kind of what Armia did in Dallas?

I guess it wasn't splitting the D, just beating Oduya

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Uhhhhh ... Doesn't that leave us as the only team without 1?

Yes and RR a week or so ago said on his show that Colorado went the lockout season without a 3 gamer, but otherwise you have to go back to before the cap era. I beleive he said it was 02/03 Capitals as the last team to accomplish that feat in a full season. It's pretty rare.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Yes and RR a week or so ago said on his show that Colorado went the lockout season without a 3 gamer, but otherwise you have to go back to before the cap era. I beleive he said it was 02/03 Capitals as the last team to accomplish that feat in a full season. It's pretty rare.

That is truly incredible. :help:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Poor old Beyak thinks the Jets are playing Minnesota!:(

Stupid Hyundai pop up making it almost impossible to post or read the thread!:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad