GDT: Game 80: Columbus at Toronto | 4/6 7PM EST

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I don't know if Toronto is simply that bad....but their goalie is certainly that bad. But good for our guys!

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Proposed: be able to stockpile goals for next season after being eliminated from playoff contention in current season

Proposed: send goals to Philadelphia to eliminate Detroit

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Tonight's game is very important. A lopsided win over one of two worst teams in the league who are playing without several of their top players. Just goes to show the importance of never giving up and how to build momentum for next season. :nod: :laugh:

Sheesh.

Hello Johnny

Apr 13, 2007
Was very impressed with Kukan while I was in attendance on Monday. He plays a very simple game, which is refreshing.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
That's been his MO.
He better get a serious look to start the year next year, he has been great.

I was thinking we should hang on to Tyutin because he'll be too expensive to replace in FA, and the kids aren't ready. Well Kukan might just be ready. He's better now and he'll probably still be better next year. Would save us millions on Tyuts if we can move Tyuts out with some retained salary.

As far as "not noticing him", you folks must not have been defensemen. Whoever said "You know a good defenseman when you don't notice him" was not a defenseman. Kukan makes a lot of good plays on the breakout. Just turning into little gaps where he can start the breakout.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I was thinking we should hang on to Tyutin because he'll be too expensive to replace in FA, and the kids aren't ready. Well Kukan might just be ready. He's better now and he'll probably still be better next year. Would save us millions on Tyuts if we can move Tyuts out with some retained salary.

As far as "not noticing him", you folks must not have been defensemen. Whoever said "You know a good defenseman when you don't notice him" was not a defenseman. Kukan makes a lot of good plays on the breakout. Just turning into little gaps where he can start the breakout.

Yes I was not a Dman. Lol. Pure goal scoring winger with no two way game. Deadly wrist shot though. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad