GDT: Game 80 | CBJ @ PHI | 7 PM EST

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
If they take their stars to the game
Eh, I highly doubt a team just doesnt show up. Maybe Malkin or something if he has some lingering issue but Id expect Sid and Guentzel at the very least.

Could be ironic that we had better odds for Crosby so things could come full circle and they can help us increase our Bedard odds

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Anaheim going to win tonight as well
1681266421047.gif

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
How did Jiricek look last night?
Had his ups and downs again. Fairly evasive in his own end, kind of passive looking for his own plays in the offensive zone, passes were a bit off and looked a bit gassed which should have been expected. Did seperate the man from the puck nicely a couple times.

Reactions: GoJackets1

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Honestly, quite underwhelmed. Got beat a few times and passed up like 4 chances to shoot.

Perfect for the tank but a bit concerning for a guy who will be here next year
I'm not concerned. He's at the tail end of the season, playing more games than he's ever played, after probably driving from Cleveland to Columbus, playing with mostly new faces in first first NHL games since October. Any confidence he had from then or during the AHL season is out the door. Nothing but a taste. If he looks like this at the start of next season, then I might start to feel underwhelmed.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
I'm not concerned. He's at the tail end of the season, playing more games than he's ever played, after probably driving from Cleveland to Columbus, playing with mostly new faces in first first NHL games since October. Any confidence he had from then or during the AHL season is out the door. Nothing but a taste. If he looks like this at the start of next season, then I might start to feel underwhelmed.
He looked out of gas since he came back from WJC.

Reactions: majormajor

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018

What concerns me is not so much Jiricek but the interaction of Jiricek and the way the team might use him next season.

If he needs limited protected minutes or simply a return to the AHL, I'm not confident that this management group will make the right decision. Not after the Sillinger debacle.

5th Line Fanatic

Oct 2, 2020
Honestly, quite underwhelmed. Got beat a few times and passed up like 4 chances to shoot.

Perfect for the tank but a bit concerning for a guy who will be here next year
Don't worry, he's a top prospect. I'm sure putting him on our top pair next season will fix everything. :rolleyes:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00