GDT: Game 80: Canucks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
If it were up to me, I'd just leave him there. That guy's line is where goals go to die and our moron coach keeps putting him on the #1 PP unit with the Sedins.

The entire Canucks team and coaching staff has spent three years learning to unplay hockey.

Wow, you sound like a Coyotes fan. Misery loves company though so you're always welcome here!

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
If you trust my count, Dvorak has 21pts in his last 41gp. Chuck in Burmistrov in the mix, who's now a .55ppg player as a Coyote, and I don't think we really need to trade for Sutter.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
But I'm conflicted. I have no interest in giving the Ice Edge Clowns my money. Same for Glendale. Those two groups deserve each other. Miserable ********.
Wear a t-shirt that reads F Ice Edge! F Glendale! F Tippett ! With love, RT

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Owners are stupid. Management is stupid. This franchise is full of stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I'm embarrassed! These ****ing stupid owners and ****ing stupid management need to be locked in a room and not let out until they learn what it takes to create and operate a winning franchise. Stupid, stupid stupid!

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I'm tempted to buy a single ticket and go to Saturday's game by myself. Just in case it's the last one. At the very least it might be Doan's last. But I'm conflicted. I have no interest in giving the Ice Edge Clowns my money. Same for Glendale. Those two groups deserve each other. Miserable ********.

Stub Hub.

Then you get a ticket that someone else gave IA money for. ;)

rt

May 13, 2004
If it were up to me, I'd just leave him there. That guy's line is where goals go to die and our moron coach keeps putting him on the #1 PP unit with the Sedins.

The entire Canucks team and coaching staff has spent three years learning to unplay hockey.

Only three years? You know which fan base you are complaining to, right? Now that Edmonton is a playoff team, the Coyotes are the biggest disgrace in the NHL.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Owners are stupid. Management is stupid. This franchise is full of stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I'm embarrassed! These ****ing stupid owners and ****ing stupid management need to be locked in a room and not let out until they learn what it takes to create and operate a winning franchise. Stupid, stupid stupid!

Get a group together and wear the shirts described above. Excellent idea for fan appreciation night switch the last part to with love, unappreciated fan

rt

May 13, 2004

Meh. Chayka is fine. Tippett and his puppets have to go.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Expose Murphy in the draft, please. He's returned to his erring ways

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Get a group together and wear the shirts described above. Excellent idea for fan appreciation night switch the last part to with love, unappreciated fan

Awesome! I hope our owners and management don't have any kids as I doubt they would raise them right too.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Did Boeser really get demoted?

edit: woops, thought this was the Canucks board, had both GDT's open :laugh:

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Did Boeser really get demoted?

edit: woops, thought this was the Canucks board, had both GDT's open :laugh:

I think Boeser works quite well with Crouse. Awesome future line