GDT: Game #80: 4/5: Home Stretch: Boston Bruins @ FL Swamp Kitties 7:37 pm NESN, TVAS, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Tired of the fans blaming the Refs. They were outplayed the last two games and are backing in on a losing streak

We can acknowledge the Bruins played bad AND the refs had an absolutely atrocious game, they are not mutually exclusive.

Krug got sticks to the mouth multiple times in clear view of the crew and they made the choice to ignore it, not entirely sure why but they did. I can take a guess why and my guess is that they are creating story lines and excitement in the NHL by managing games to the benefit of the league but that's just my take on it.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
We got out played badly. You want refs to bail us out. I’m worried the way we played the last 3 games. No urgency.
No, I want the refs to do their f***ing jobs. It's fair to be worried about the way the B's have played the last three days. it's also fair to call out the refs for an absolute shitshow of one-sided officiating.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Honestly, this team has overachieved like crazy this season, despite tons of injuries and playing a bunch of rooks, so I shouldn't be upset if we're not EC champs at the end. We get in the playoffs and see how the kids do. Learning experience all around. It just wasn't a good feeling when Carlo went down again. Bad karma.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Oh stop with who you scared to play. If the Bruins s play their game they win but play like the last few they be one and done

I saw Montreal win a Cup in 93 cause of avoiding certain teams.I love Bruins but have a bad feeling about facing Leafs.Especially with so many players banged up.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
We basically threw away months of hard work and great play in Florida, pretty gutted now knowing that we are playing the Leafs 1st round. Cassidy now has to rest several players in the next 2 games, no point burning them out in a futile attempt to finish 1st, it was lost tonight.

Holy crap. Pull the reigns on the Crisis Wagon will ya!

bluetib

Feb 17, 2009
Montreal
bruins.nhl.com
Stop putting the responsability solely on the refs please, am i the only one who feels they are playing in a way to protect themselves.

Don't feel the usual grit they used us to see all year long and this occured roughly after a series of injuries related to different impacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad