GDT: Game #8 Wild (5-1-0) @ Kraken (2-4-1): 7:00 PM PST

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
These guy put out a hell of an effort. If other teams think they'll have an easy night against the Kraken, they are going to be surprised. Gotta say that this is going better right now than I thought it might when the season started.

KrakAttack

Mar 27, 2014
SeaTac, WA
Only was able to catch the end of this one, but love that they were able to hold on in a close game (before the empty net goals of course). Gru with some good saves. Thought Minnesota had limited chances the last 10 minutes or so.

Reactions: Ray Martyniuk

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Absolutely dominated the second period with little to show for it. We seem great at killing pp's but awful at scoring from them.

First win streak!

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
What's the likelihood we trade for more offensive fire power this year? Feel like a lot of great pieces are there with more chemistry but so many missed chances and bad power plays. Should have been a far higher score.

Also how was that kicking against us but the vegas game wasn't. What's the difference?

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Great first 40 minutes and should've been up more than just one.
Though, Talbot was really good for them.

Great to see Grubi having a great third period and keeping the puck out of the net.

That Tanev-Gourde-Jarnkrok line is fantastic and I also thought Donskoi had a great game.
Also, Turbo going for the Rocket Richard, now with six in the first eight games. :hyper:

BTW: Next up for Hakstol is to work on the power play.
First the entry and then maybe working on some different sets and passing if we ever make it to the other teams zone.

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
If you separate the reu and gdo in gourde they create the words:

Ure God
kramer.gif

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Just heard that Canadiens GM Marc Bergevin was in attendance tonight, even though the Habs played in San Jose.

Maybe they need a defensman?

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
What's the likelihood we trade for more offensive fire power this year? Feel like a lot of great pieces are there with more chemistry but so many missed chances and bad power plays. Should have been a far higher score.

Also how was that kicking against us but the vegas game wasn't. What's the difference?

How would you guys feel about adding Evander Kane?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad