GDT: Game #8 Wild (5-1-0) @ Kraken (2-4-1): 7:00 PM PST

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Damn impressive when you consider that Minnesota is about five times better than Montreal right now.

Reactions: wewantyoursoul

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Why is an Englishman doing in between periods commentary for the Kraken did he get loaned by the Soccer team?

Vacheron

Dec 11, 2016
Sure. Why not .. :)

Though I have no idea if Austinite means you are from Austin or something else. LOL.
Austin, TX.

Grew up a Blackhawks fan, then they disappeared (weren't on TV). Caught back on in the 2010s... but that's a whole thing now and they're getting 0 more USD from me.

Figure I should restart my fandom and make some new stories. Hope it doesn't cheapen it. Seattle is one of my favorite cities to visit and the D Stars are blacked out for me.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Minnesota is off to a great start but they have won all their games by one goal, two of those wins coming in overtime. Let's keep the pressure on in the third and cut out the giveaways. This is winnable for sure.

Reactions: wewantyoursoul

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
If the kraken just had a below average instead of a pathetic PP they would be a pretty good team. Gotta figure it out soon. That said the forecheck and offensive zone passing look good tonight. Now NO TURTLE!!!
turtle.gif

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Minnesota is off to a great start but they have won all their games by one goal, two of those wins coming in overtime. Let's keep the pressure on in the third and cut out the giveaways. This is winnable for sure.
Yeah. We have been outplaying them for sure but only have 1 goal lead to show for it. Definitely have to keep the pressure up. Would be nice if we can get one more to get a 2 goal lead.

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
Who's the enforcer on this team? I like when my team immediately drops the gloves after a hit like that, especially when there's little chance of a PP goal

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
Seems like every goaltender, except for Allen on Tuesday, has a career game against this team. Not sure if it's bad luck or poor shots

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad