GDT: Game 8: Vancouver Canucks @ Colorado Avalanche | 10.24.14 | 7 p.m. height of Sports

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Mistranslation GDT Welcome! All the details and hell and back translated by Google. What is the meaning of all, it's fun!

:nucks @ :avs

Lokasyon:
Pepsi Center, Denver, CO

Telebisyon: Altitude Sports

Time: 07:00 Daylight Time of Mountain

:avs AVALANCHE OF THE COLORADO :avs

Landeskog #92
O'Reilly #90 MacKinnon #29
Tanguay #40 Duchene #9 Iginla #12
McGinn #11 Mitchell #7 Talbot #25
McLoed #55 Cliche #24 Briere #48

Hejda #8 - Johnson #6
Stuart #17 - Barrie #4
Holden #2 - Redmond #22

Varlamov #1
Berra #30

Damage:

Winchester #18 - Bordeleau #58 - Wilson #44

:nucks VANCOUVER WE'RE SORRY, YOUR TEAM NAME DIDN'T TRANSLATE INTO SOMETHING FUNNY :nucks

D. Sedin #22 - H. Sedin #33 - Vrbata #17
Higgins #20 - Bonino #13 - Burrows #14
Matthias #27 - Richardson #15 - Kassian #9
Dorsett #51 - Vey #7 - Hansen #36

Edler #23 - Taneve #8
Hamhuis #2 - Bieksa #3
Sbisa #5 - Weber #6

Miller #30
Lack #31

DL:

Stanton #18 - Horvat #53

The combination of all in the subject line and placement of sources may be dailyfaceoff.com. The final decision of the coach of both teams to throw the disc on the left side and is subject to change.

Time series: a disturbing victory coming in overtime at the bite venyent Colorado Ludo Vancouver is the lack kanukx ultimum temporum. Semi-keeper on the new super model varlamov Colorado, the enemies of 1.98 am cooking taste of 0.944 ET meroyt.

Skopum WordPress canucks: Vancouver duo Doom habuerat amittere line ad mixer Santi 4-1 year estimated net Evenemangsplatser blues Fifth E'pher, other glass bottles per tertyam Leave a Luddite would kvattuor noktibus canucks, semen Chris Higgins, Nick looked alikvod obtinoyt goal for Linden Way spretis no words such as Johnny Hansen, kviskvis the second objective of the temporary series. Reflektatur goalie Ryan Miller is her PR pensassent of the XXI minute goal against the Dallas Stars Abens lamp posts Matisse die. Largo considers Nullam subvenitur Eddie Miller is such kommitti posset.

WordPress violence skopum: varlamov expektatur advertising der Lou enter the three stones Amelia iniuria. For the first time in NHL post-temporum let Kelly win traduxisset Ipses enims estimates. Let's save the glory izle ET 3.80 0.910 0-2-1 recipe. jovis avalanche of indikavit website varlamov "No doctor Dewey never voubas." "I must rekuboyt. Paratus. Award sum." Iniuryam interfere in the estimation of humerum lined debut Crazy Ryan Wilson, Jacques has been suspended possemus defense. Nikki Alex Tanguay (lack of), Matt Duchene (duo) and Gabriel landeskog (duo) plures: Nathan McKee's Manners sollisitudin kitsch interdum.

:avs GO CRISIS GO! :avs

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Well done Tricia, disturbing victory lol

Lack should be starting for Vancouver, should be a fun game :)

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
You know you're in trouble when Oilers have more points than you.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Alright, they should either keep MacKinnon at center, or convert him into a permanent winger.

Going back and forth between center and winger will only be negative for him. What is Roy thinking?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
tumblr_mkuv8tsVTO1qk17n8o2_500.gif

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Haha, it's amazing how we are reacting to a 26 year old with 18 NHL games on his record "maybe" getting into the lineup.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
With the poor play of our top guys, I appeal to the invisible chains holding them down
#freeLandy, #freeRadar, #freeBarrie, #freeCliche

threw the last one in for fun

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Haha, it's amazing how we are reacting to a 26 year old with 18 NHL games on his record "maybe" getting into the lineup.

I've been watching him in person every game for 3 years. Have had many conversations with him in the tunnel and would be recognized by him if we saw each other outside the rink. I don't know his personal life or anything and he probably wouldn't even remember my name but it's a pretty cool moment for me to see him suit up for my favorite NHL team.

I don't expect any miracles out of him but he seems to be better than Guenin and Wilson. Plus he has the ability to work his way into a top 4 spot eventually. Not saying it will happen, but the potential is there.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
I've been watching him in person every game for 3 years. Have had many conversations with him in the tunnel and would be recognized by him if we saw each other outside the rink. I don't know his personal life or anything and he probably wouldn't even remember my name but it's a pretty cool moment for me to see him suit up for my favorite NHL team.

I don't expect any miracles out of him but he seems to be better than Guenin and Wilson. Plus he has the ability to work his way into a top 4 spot eventually. Not saying it will happen, but the potential is there.
Is the key reason that he "only" has 18 NHL games that Byfuglien, Bogosian and Trouba all have occupied RD most of the time for the Jets?

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Is the key reason that he "only" has 18 NHL games that Byfuglien, Bogosian and Trouba all have occupied RD most of the time for the Jets?

From what I saw I think that's why. I think he likely would have been a full time Jet during the lockout season only for the injury. Nobody expected him to return to St. John's once he left for Jet's training camp.

Then last year the Jet's were lucky enough to have Trouba come onto the scene and steal that spot that would have been Redmond's the season before. They also weren't willing to risk losing Postma to waivers just to keep Redmond along though Redmond was the better all round defenseman of the two.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Canuckers and the bomber jets next, IF we lose both of these then its time to panic, trade at least half our team and rebuild.. ok NOT half...

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Assuming things don't change, I think it's pretty cool Redmond will get to play in Winnipeg next.

He looked good to me in the games I saw. I watched him score in that Anaheim game right in front of me, I can see what he's capable of bringing to the table. But if he helps our talented forwards get the puck a little more then it's a win. I expect him to be a little nervous and rusty but all it takes is a few good passes or shots on goal.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Colorado really needs to get their **** together. I am sick of this good one year bad the next. We are not the Oilers (even though they are always bad).

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Looking forward to the following:

- A failure to make 3 consecutive passes in a row
- A goaltender with an Avalanche jersey allowing a bad goal or two
- Forwards playing selfishly and not making sacrifices
- Endless opposition cycling in our zone
- Many French swear words on our bench

Friday night Avalanche hockey, woooo baby!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad