GDT: GAME #8 - "Sweet Coy's Basssss Song" - Canucks @ Sabres - 4:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
sort of had the game on in the background while i was working, but last time i paid attention i thought vanek scored, assist by hodgson. now i'm done work and it's somehow 3-0 vancouver? what happened?

YouCantYandleThis*

To be fair, Schroeder and Booth didn't put themselves in position for a pass.

I'd like to see Kassian take more shots. He's clearly not confident in it but it's not the worst shot on the team by any means.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
sort of had the game on in the background while i was working, but last time i paid attention i thought vanek scored, assist by hodgson. now i'm done work and it's somehow 3-0 vancouver? what happened?

Vanek's shot went off the crossbar and post and stayed out. :laugh:

Stanton also got his 1st career goal.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Good lord people not even Henrik Sedin completes every pass. Geez. Kassian playing from behind the net is actually a good place for him to be. He has good visions and does a nice job passing the puck. Especially for a couple of net crashing linemates.

very little wrong with Kassian's play tonight that I can see. Not spectacular but certainly not terrible.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
lol Poor Higgins sitting there waiting for a pass from Kes....still waiting...waiting...Kesler puts it into the d-man's shinpads. The guy needs to simplify his offensive game.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
lol Poor Higgins sitting there waiting for a pass from Kes....still waiting...waiting...Kesler puts it into the d-man's shinpads. The guy needs to simplify his offensive game.

put Kes with the Sedins. Get our self a 2nd center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad