GDT: Game 8: Sabres vs Kings - 10/20 3:30pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Wasn't there like no D that scored a goal until half-way during the season last year or something crazy like that.

Now it's 4 Beaulieu, McCabe, Dahlin, Bogosian in less than 8 games. Risto's next.

Ullmark gets the shutout heard it here first
Scandella has one as well.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
They really need to start pronouncing the L:s in Ullmarks name, now it sounds like Omark...which gives me chills.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
This is the first game they haven’t been burned for odd man rushes.

Probably because their d is pinching less.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Please bring out the negativity, I’m ready!
We are beating up a team that just got lit up by Uncle Leo (a guy who is so slow you can time how fast he skates with a sundial). That was my best shot. Otherwise I am enjoying this with my Crab Fries at Chickie's & Pete's, I may splurge and celebrate with a Blue Moon draft for $3.50 and I rarely drink.

Reactions: Buffaloed

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
One of the surprises for me watching this (from Europe) is how exceptionally good Jack Eichel is.

He has that video-game quality. That is a gem-stone of the highest order.

I think most here (myself included) have seen him so often that the “wow” factor has kinda worn off.

Laista

Apr 21, 2012
Gävle
One of the surprises for me watching this (from Europe) is how exceptionally good Jack Eichel is.

He has that video-game quality. That is a gem-stone of the highest order.
Also Midlestadt is scary good with protecting the puck. But i agree , Eichel is supergod and my Favorite player in NHL right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad