GDT: Game 8: MTL @ STL | Champs Beware! | Oct. 19, 2019 3:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
My final straw was when Gallagher (the heart and soul of this team) saying we are missing talent and had no identity to the media...He goes out and acquires grinders , I lost my freaking mind, I'd rather he do nothing than announce to the league that he's a buffoon with no vision...
2016 rigt? Gaddamn.

Reactions: KotkaSpicy

greyboy67

Feb 11, 2004
Lekhonen is inexpensive , young and great defensively. I don't get the obsession with hating on him...

That portion of the Habs fan base that thrives on negativity requires a whipping boy—an object of derision who, Christ-like, shoulders blame for the rest of the team.

Previously this was Max Pacioretty. With Max gone to Vegas, this crown of thorns seems to have passed on to Lehkonen.

It's exactly what you called it—an obsession that has nothing to do with logic. Lehkonen is fine young player.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Man Thompson is a serious PK threat, such good wheels and smarts.

He's a good vet unfortunately our coach loves old vets and overplays the heck out them...Our kids clearly get better with confidence and ice-time (I know it's a wild concept!) , if playing Thompson over KK is the difference between making the playoffs (or not) then maybe we have bigger fundemental issues...

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Kulak getting comfortable with Petry again.

I like our D pairings! Hopefully Juulsen or Fleury can lock up that 3rd RD spot.

all this talk about looking for an LD. Why give up assets? Who needs to be replaced? Mete is better than Weber on the 2ND PAIR.
Leave Kulak with Petry. Chiarot is fine as a 3rd pair guy.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Just getting off work here to find out this delicious news....................oooaaa.

Folks...................this is a decent f***ing hockey team.

atrud66

Tank Tabarnack
Aug 5, 2014
Montreal
I can't stand watching NHL forwards try to deke defensemen or delay entry at the offensive blue line. How dumb can you be?

Reactions: Redux91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad