GDT: Game 8: MTL @ STL | Champs Beware! | Oct. 19, 2019 3:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Did Drouin get injured????
Only 2:47 ice time

Im gonna say yes.

He played a shift of like 20sec on the PP then left quickly for a change when his PP unit was still attacking.

Sure sounds like an injury you don't usually see Drouin running away from an offensive chance.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Im gonna say yes.

He played a shift of like 20sec on the PP then left quickly for a change when his PP unit was still attacking.

Sure sounds like an injury you don't usually see Drouin running away from an offensive chance.

requires too much effort

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Oh nice try Suzuki, i like the choice of outwaiting, but that was just a great great save too i gotta hand it to jake on that one unfortunately lol

Thompson is a PK machine

Great move by Suzuki. But I'm always frustrated when players try to jam it in instead of going higher over the pad.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Great move by Suzuki. But I'm always frustrated when players try to jam it in instead of going higher over the pad.

Yeah he did everything right, but he missed the finish. I hope that with his hype, he can finish those plays with regularity.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The guy getting back in the play made him rush it a bit he wasn't fully extended so he may have had enough leverage to get it up.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
So Armia, and possibly drouin are hurt and we still have at least 2 periods to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad