GDT: Game #8| Feb. 1, 2013|Flyers at Capitals |7:00 p.m. ET

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I am in Toronto at the moment and happened to get tickets to the Leafs/Caps game last night. Washington looked terrible.

Considering this is a back-to-back game for the Caps in two different cities, the Flyers should push the pace early.

No excuses; just win.

Unstable

Apr 26, 2006
Exiled in NoVA
First Phonebooth game I'm missing in a long time. I'll be driving to Philly, ironically, so I'll be listening to the Caps radio broadcast and then switching to ours.

Go Flyers!!!!!

Vabeachblue

Dec 5, 2010
Va
**** Cup right here boys, it's the worst of the worst... As long as you guys show up in the 3rd you guys will win cuz the caps sure dont.

MrHockey1982

Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Braden Holtby
Firm @ 11:03am EST
11:03am 'Caps say Braden Holtby will start tonight' (Stephen Whyno)

Holtby hasn't started for a while. Hopefully we can jump on him and get the win tonight.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Well win. Not good enough to probably make the playoffs and definitely not good enough to go far in them. Not bad enough for a top three pick though.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
I'll be at work during the game tonight ; so the Flyers will likely win. :laugh:

Anyway, here's to hoping they don't completely suck up the ice!

Let's go Flyers!

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
We both know he's going to shut us out. It is the way of things.

Holtby will play so well, the league will subtract a Flyers' goal from their next game against the Capitals.

I'll be missing the Seth Jones Sweepstakes tonight, but will be sure to tune in for the lowlights when I get home. How's that for optimistic?

ORYX

Mar 2, 2008
Well win. Not good enough to probably make the playoffs and definitely not good enough to go far in them. Not bad enough for a top three pick though.

I want either the 1sr or 2nd pick, or the 8-10th ish.

Seth Jones, Nikita Zadorov please. At this rate anyways.

If this team isnt going to tank, it better make a run.

Starts with a win over a lowly bunch in the Caps. If they can't manage that, just mail in the rest.

I'm depressed.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
I want either the 1sr or 2nd pick, or the 8-10th ish.

Seth Jones, Nikita Zadorov please. At this rate anyways.

If this team isnt going to tank, it better make a run.

Starts with a win over a lowly bunch in the Caps. If they can't manage that, just mail in the rest.

I'm depressed.

If we get 8th to 10th, I'd very much rather have Ristolainen than Zadorov.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
8th to 10th would be slightly poopy to me. Would mean we didn't make the playoffs but didn't suck enough to get an excellent pick. Gotta be one or the other for me.

ORYX

Mar 2, 2008
If we get 8th to 10th, I'd very much rather have Ristolainen than Zadorov.

I have not seen Ristolainen play i dont believe. I get to Zadorov fairly often as he plays down the Road in London (I'm in Kitchener) and love the way he plays. He is HUGE, and plays the typical Flyers way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad