GDT: [Game #8] Dallas Stars vs. Ottawa Senators - 7:30 PM CT (BS-SW+)

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Welp, I'm going to bed. At least we'll get to see one team win a game by not turtling with a 1 goal lead this week.

I gotta say, as someone who spent all offseason trashing this team and calling them mediocre and a bubble team, I'm starting to question if calling them a bubble team was generous, they're, thus far, even below what little expectations I had of them.

Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
All the high paid players on the Stars are nothing but a joke! Benn, Seguin, Klingberg, and especially the favourite money sucking useless POS Bishop have killed this franchise - after the purge this year it will be five years or more before playoffs are seen again

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
and they keep trotting that same — line out there :help:

this is every game. 2nd, 3rd, etc goalie “but he’s actually our best guy!”
same line, same gaffes, bad system

why these same guys, split that cursed line up for a bit.. they _clearly_ arent getting things done.

Last edited:

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Bowness coaching strategy from 20 years ago for players who were last good 5 years ago.

Anywho, my ride is almost here, so I'm out to go get drunk. Cheers y'all!

Reactions: The Tourist

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
It's clear Benn and Seguin will never be able to lead this team to the Cup. When they were dominant and high end players we had no D and shit goalies.

Now we have D and good goalies but they are shit.

Time to move on from everything. GM, Coach, and Main players on the team.

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
Top paid money suckers is all they are! Benn Seguin, Radulov, Klingberg, Comeau, Hintz- can have 75 breakaways and score on 3 , Faksa- what the hell had he done? -Pavlovski- at least tries- this is a disgusting team to try and cheer for!

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
maybe pushing oettinger down to the minors was some 4-d chess so he doesn’t learn to be a loser
giphy.gif

nill you wily GENIUS! so, how we gon’ start gathering some points and rebuild on-the-fly?

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
Now I can sit here and wait for all the guys who get the free tickets to the games to defend this useless bunch- there are at least 3 or 4 who are homers because they get the freebies

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Another day closer to Nill and co. getting fired, I hope. The top prospects right now aren’t even producing that great. Man really f***ed up this franchise for years to come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad