Goal-Day Thread Game 8: Coyotes @ Blue Jackets - 4 PM - It's a long way down the holiday road

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
How was Strome’s goal? I’m just getting off work now.

He was a little bit off the front of the net. Hinostroza cut in the left- front past the circle, either faked the shot (or bobbled it) shoveled it over to Strome instead and Strome poked it in. Wasn't any great skill play just going to the front.

Reactions: CC96 and RemoAZ

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Can see the rust coming off Goligoski's legs there, hasn't moved that fast in years.

Reactions: Grimes

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Jones is so damn good. I remember dreaming we would trade for him when his value was "low", relatively.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I don't know how we win this. Playing really bad but bailed out by Darcy and lucky bounces.

They've already avoided getting shut down by Bob, which was a big problem last season.
If they can just prevent Duclair from scoring a 2 or 3(seriously he's all over it out there) and maybe get an insurance goal I think they can pull it off. Kuemper looks a little shaky as usual but has made the big saves.

2nd periods around here haven't been good, so that's gonna be the big test. Tocchet often gets out-match-up'd and these long changes are a killer for us when we have given up clean breakaways due to bad changes already several times this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad