GDT: Game 8: Columbus at Los Angeles | 10/26 4PM EDT

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
What's there to get, he didn't want to be here. Went to a superior team, and a state that has one climate all year. Of course he was happy

you don't get the "don't talk **** about the team you just left to the media" part that you learn from the PR team the minute you're drafted

maybe he would have been happier here too if he gave a **** and contributed something to the team's success

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
you don't get the "don't talk **** about the team you just left to the media" part that you learn from the PR team the minute you're drafted

maybe he would have been happier here too if he gave a **** and contributed something to the team's success

yeah i mean those 2 hat tricks meant nothing... :shakehead

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

He didn't want to be here. There were rumors he told Howson and co. That when it was all rumored. What happened happened. He's an *******. He didn't try until he knew we were shopping him. It is wha it is, we got better because of it.

yeah i mean those 2 hat tricks meant nothing... :shakehead

To be fair, he didn't try until he was on the block. And that was to only get out of here. Those hat tricks meant little, especially since he quit after the Nashville one (even Barry Trotz said it)

Kurtis5939

Feb 7, 2011
Pensacola, FL
I am not a fan of this team that TR iced tonight, why would you put Boll, Cracknell and Tropp in the same line up... its like they wanted no offense tonight

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Honestly. Who pissed off the hockey gods? Not watching the game but just following on twitter. Why are all of our guys getting injured?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad