MONTOYA

*not confirmed
[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET= GDT TUNES]

[/FIELDSET]

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Really surprised but I'm actually looking forward to this one.

Good feeling we can grab a win here and it's an "early" game for me as it's on the East coast and time has already been changed in Europe. Results in a lovely 12:30 AM puck drop for me :)

So I'm trying to be optimistic about this one and to believe this team can turn it around.
Come on Avs!!!

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
Haha ok thanks. Living on the west coast now. Got the times confused. Thanks for the explanation.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I still have no confidence in Berra. My butt cheeks will be clenched all 60+ minutes tonight.

Looking forward to having Barrie back. I'm hoping sitting for three games will get him fired up and he'll play better than he was when suspended. He was starting to trend upwards IMO.

StLAvsFan

Feb 8, 2015
I see Florida scoring a quick one within the first few minutes of the game & the Avs looking flat. 3-2 Florida.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I still have no confidence in Berra. My butt cheeks will be clenched all 60+ minutes tonight.

Looking forward to having Barrie back. I'm hoping sitting for three games will get him fired up and he'll play better than he was when suspended. He was starting to trend upwards IMO.

To be honest with you I get nervous every time the opposition brings that puck over our blue line.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Avs will win 5-3. Berra will allow a quick goal and be shaky through the game, but Avs manage to outscore Panthers. Duchene, MacKinnon and Guenin with three point nights. Guenins wont be on the scoreboard tho..

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Oh piss off Roy. He's starting Guenin over Gormley? I have absolutely 0 faith in his ability to assess talent if that's the case and this guy's our co-GM.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Oh piss off Roy. He's starting Guenin over Gormley? I have absolutely 0 faith in his ability to assess talent if that's the case and this guy's our co-GM.

No he's not.

[edit]

For the record, I just believe that gets blown completely out of proportion. I don't doubt that Roy has input, but it's still Joe Sakic that has the sole discretion of roster construction. When the rumors about the O'Reilly trade were going down, it was only Sakic's mentioned when talking about the Avs front office. Roy apparently stated that Sakic was the one responsible for the Gormley trade. I just don't believe that VP of Hockey Operations = Co-GM...especially when he doesn't have final control over Roster Decisions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad